Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

jbi32u16JYvw41.jpg

this was taken by Angela De Bona. She is a great editorial beauty photographer. You guys should check out here work. She shoots a lot of really popular models for the likes of L'Officiel and Schon Magazine. I love the green tone of the photo.

Are you sure hun? I´ve found it on Rayan Ayash´s page here:

http://rayanayash.tumblr.com/page/3

with the title: Kristen Murphy by Rayan Ayash

Nice collections, Jennka :hug:  I hope you enjoyed making them.  What do you think of Anna?   I hope to see more. :) It's nice to see what sort of pictures you would save.

Also, welcome, Model!  I am open to any requests and thank you for sharing your knowledge. ;)

Elsa has such long and thin legs.  :)  Edita V and Sara have definitely lost some weight this year.   I like Roo's polas.

post-40981-0-1446200135-28151_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446200135-29119_thumb.jpg post-40981-0-1446200135-30347_thumb.jpg

Monika Jac speaking polish:  She has a beautiful facial expressions. <#

This is independent artwork that was shared on TFS.  I am unsure of the source, but I think the artist her/himself posted it.  Also, they did it for several models.  This was 1-2 years ago and I don't think any more were made (I also saved a Magda one and others, which are scattered about). 

Glad you like Ale, Sasha, and Naty :)

Where did you get these?

post-40981-0-1446200135-32327_thumb.jpg

Ginta got a 'La Senza' contract, which gives here steady income as 'La Senza Girl' (kind of like Valentina as the Ralph Lauren girl) but appears to have stipulations in what else she can do.  As soon as she did that, her editorials and other commercial work dried up a great deal.

I'll start making more random galleries then. :)  I had suspected in the past that I should post more of them, as it increases the likelihood that you and others would find something that they can like.

As far as the recent fashion shows, I have started a new folder called 'new models' and there is amount.  I am pretty overwhelmed with the quantity this spring and have a lot of scrolling and saving to do..........I also want to do reviews of many of the new models after I did Anna Ewers. :)

What do you mean by "locked her out of many shoots"?

I think she could do anything ;)

I love your remixes, so keep them up and going please! I´m also eager to see your selection of candids from the recent fashion shows, do you have any?

I like those shots of Charlotte!

Have to say Ale´s 2005-2006 form was really the best, she was simply perfect sex-kitten. I don´t think she ages bad (she´s still super hot), but back in those years she was just sooo perfect.

I love Izabel and Elsa body-wise, they have perfect figures. Iza works very hard to mantain hers. Elsa bone structure is just whow. She´s almost Barbie-like!

Here's another Charlotte picture (from today): :)

post-40981-0-1446200135-31531_thumb.jpg

Nice collections, Jennka :hug:  I hope you enjoyed making them.  What do you think of Anna?   I hope to see more. :) It's nice to see what sort of pictures you would save.

I enjoyed them quite much :hehe: I´m already collecting more pics that just somehow capture my attention more than others :yes: It´s fun, actually!

As for Anna, I´m still not sold on her - she´s beautiful and I like her body though. There is still something that puts me off, I need to see more ;)

Elsa has such long and thin legs.  :)  Edita V and Sara have definitely lost some weight this year.   I like Roo's polas.

I really hope to see more of Anna Roos around. She´s very young, but very talented, very chameleon-like. She reminds me of young Gisele so much!!

Elsa´s legs are amazing. Very thin and long but not horribly skinny, she´s just so gifted both face and body wise. I´ve noticed the weight loss on Sara and I have to say that some of her pics scare me a little bit - but hell she can work that skinny body well, her pics in the Angels books were one of the best. She´s also so beautiful in her candids, very striking. It took me some time to become interested in her but the more I see of her, the more I like her.

Edita V lost weight too? Didn´t notice that!

Monika Jac speaking polish:  She has a beautiful facial expressions. <#

Can´t watch it at the moment but I will when I come home. Thinking about that, I´ve never heard her speak!!

This is independent artwork that was shared on TFS.  I am unsure of the source, but I think the artist her/himself posted it.  Also, they did it for several models.  This was 1-2 years ago and I don't think any more were made (I also saved a Magda one and others, which are scattered about). 

Glad you like Ale, Sasha, and Naty :)

I really like the idea of the whole piece of art (and the sketch itself is pretty good!!), shame there were not more made!

Naty has such a striking face. I totally love her.

Ginta got a 'La Senza' contract, which gives here steady income as 'La Senza Girl' (kind of like Valentina as the Ralph Lauren girl) but appears to have stipulations in what else she can do.  As soon as she did that, her editorials and other commercial work dried up a great deal.

I'll start making more random galleries then. :)  I had suspected in the past that I should post more of them, as it increases the likelihood that you and others would find something that they can like.

As far as the recent fashion shows, I have started a new folder called 'new models' and there is amount.  I am pretty overwhelmed with the quantity this spring and have a lot of scrolling and saving to do..........I also want to do reviews of many of the new models after I did Anna Ewers. :)

Here's another Charlotte picture (from today): :)

post-3761-0-1446200141-62796_thumb.jpg

The picture is so beautiful :heart: almost unreal.

Do you think La Senza restricts her from other work? I´ve checked Ginta´s thread (several pages) - I actually do not perceive her as sexy at all, she´s doing nothing for me personally (right now), why is that I have no idea.

I´m soo looking forward to all of that Andy :ddr: :ddr:

Thanks Jennka :wub2:  Keep replying!  I will get back but I think this is more in demand: :)  I have compiled it this weekend and the file is 3,355 photos.  That's 33 galleries.

Contribution-233-Junkyard Random Mix

http://minus.com/mCH4kK7AE9FEz

post-40981-0-1446200152-86691_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200152-87581_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200152-88332_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200152-89816_thumb.jpg

Contribution-234-Junkyard Random Mix

http://minus.com/mRDM4Ry0qIxfs

post-40981-0-1446200152-90497_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200152-91749_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200152-92453_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200152-93111_thumb.jpg

Contribution-235-Junkyard Random Mix

http://minus.com/mbcPO14TS7h6jm

post-40981-0-1446200152-93785_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200152-95655_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200152-97255_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200152-9843_thumb.jpg

Contribution-236-Junkyard Random Mix

http://minus.com/mOWTCGIGeH6sQ

post-40981-0-1446200152-99622_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200153-00786_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200153-02528_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200153-04309_thumb.jpg

Contribution-237-Junkyard Random Mix

http://minus.com/mW00BfpZN80HT

post-40981-0-1446200153-05483_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200153-07925_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446200153-10134_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200153-11049_thumb.jpg

You're welcome.  She consistently looks incredible behind the scenes and better than her formal pictures...

^ :rofl: Never has there been a more fitting title as the one above :p Thanks for the pics sir :heythere:

I'm glad that you enjoy doing it too!  It's not difficult....I just save everything I like so I can.  I always like looking at photos that I like again later, so it actually saves me the effort from having to track down the web page again.  Then when I post it here, I get to see it again after a long time!  About Anna- that reminds me that I still need to post more in the spin off thread, next top model search.  Anna is one of the 'chosen ones' of the moment, but of course with modeling that can change in an instant. 

A funny thing is Donny doesn't like Sara because he reminds him of an Portuguese person he knows with a unibrow :D

IMO, Sara is too thin (she looked better before), Elsa is really borderline (technically she is too thin, but she easily gets away with it :D), and  Edita's face has been hollowing out like many long time models.  It is not a big change, but I noticed it when she walked for spring/summer.

Ginta to me is super cute, not sexy, but Ginta is Ginta.....yea, I think it does restrict her, for instance La Senza is co-owned with VS by The Limited, which is a holding company.  I don't think Ginta could, for instance, work for VS.  There seems to be other things as well, but it's just speculation based on what I saw years back.

Magda's body is one of the best bodies in the world to me. :)  I hope you like the next batch.  I like Haily Clauson a lot more in her runway and pre weight gain days.  Do you like hedvig palm? or Natalia?  I have a lot of their photos as you noticed. :)

I think that's Josephine, elsa, and sharam diniz.  They look really good!  Also it looks like having the 'normal people' in the frame tend to make the beautiful people look even better...

post-40981-0-1446200154-52943_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446200154-53628_thumb.jpg

I enjoyed them quite much :hehe: I´m already collecting more pics that just somehow capture my attention more than others :yes: It´s fun, actually!
As for Anna, I´m still not sold on her - she´s beautiful and I like her body though. There is still something that puts me off, I need to see more ;)

I really hope to see more of Anna Roos around. She´s very young, but very talented, very chameleon-like. She reminds me of young Gisele so much!!
Elsa´s legs are amazing. Very thin and long but not horribly skinny, she´s just so gifted both face and body wise. I´ve noticed the weight loss on Sara and I have to say that some of her pics scare me a little bit - but hell she can work that skinny body well, her pics in the Angels books were one of the best. She´s also so beautiful in her candids, very striking. It took me some time to become interested in her but the more I see of her, the more I like her.
Edita V lost weight too? Didn´t notice that!

I really like the idea of the whole piece of art (and the sketch itself is pretty good!!), shame there were not more made!
Naty has such a striking face. I totally love her.

Do you think La Senza restricts her from other work? I´ve checked Ginta´s thread (several pages) - I actually do not perceive her as sexy at all, she´s doing nothing for me personally (right now), why is that I have no idea.

I´m soo looking forward to all of that Andy :ddr: :ddr:

Magdalena has an amazing sultry voice - it suits her so well.

A lot of people here focus on New York, Paris, and Milan Shows as well as VS. There are tons of shows out of Berlin, London, Sao Paolo, and Syndey that are relatively easy to find. There are lots of smaller show that some of the more commercial like models have done. I keep finding these shows and finding really popular e-commerce girls in these types of shows. We used to have a couple of members who did a lot with show but they aren't as active anymore. Maybe you could upload those. Maybe focus on the older shows and events (or anything else) because there are people who are really into the newer shows and the upcoming editorial girls. 

I think I am the only one who even posts images from Istanbul, South Africa or Indian Fashion Weeks. Pretty much every city has a fashion week and their own fashion market. I know there are people on Fashionspot who really focus on Australian fashion week. I could easily start a list on that. I could even start a list of shows for us to try and find of other cities. Because there are so many places to find images but most of us don't share them because there are people who aren't respectful about it. I feel the people who post in here are. We could be extremely collaborative and find images of models we are all interested in and really be a cooperative thread. Since Mahi and Culticon are into more editorial models and shows, this would be great for them. I am not sure what the other member who participate in this forum are interested in, otherwise I would add that here. I like shows but I am more of a magazine and campaign contributor. I wish I had more time to upload shows because I know a lot of obscure shows. 

A lot times we bypass a model we aren't interest in or don't recognize. That's why I started the Print ad of the world thread. There are so many ads with models that I don't know or don't like. I feel its a way for people to find the models they like so I post every ad I come across.  So instead just posting images from a particular show with just Eniko or Tori, we could post an array of images from that event or campaign. We could help one another identify or even share sources to find more images. 

What do you guys think? I know Culticon finds interesting images and just places them here, but I am sure there are areas that we all overlap on as well as other that we don't. This way we all help one another find stuff that the other wouldn't come across. I don't want to change Culticon's concept of this thread so it's entirely up to you on how you would like to expand on this. You shouldn't have to do all the work either. We should be helping you too. I have my own thread similar to this where I take request and post random stuff I find that people ask for but it shouldn't be one-sided. We should be helping one another because there are so many leechers on this forum now. We have also lost a lot of the really active contributors on this forum for an array of reasons. I appreciate the people who do contribute and do socialize. The members who are like this should all be here participating in these type threads instead of being isolated and associating with members who are just disrespectful and leech the system.  I am sure I am preaching to the choir and I did not mean for this to be a long tirade but I feel that some things need to be said.

I like the idea of this thread and would love to help out with it. Cult, I just think we need a little more direction on how you would like this thread to progress. Just tell us how we can help make this a better thread and I will try my best to be more active.  I just made a few suggestions based on upon your interest how we could expand it, if you don't like it just tell us where you want to go with it. If you like those ideas, I will get started immediately. I will share my sources as well. I also will be PMing people about this thread because this is a good idea. Just like Mahi's Catalog thread is a brilliant idea. IF you haven't checked out the catalog clothing thread, check it out. :)

Nicely said, Modelknowledge.

I am just starting to learn names to faces, and Cult's 'junkyard' has helped me a lot.  I also check out Mahi's thread (I think) and others.

I for one, appreciate all the work everyone does to capture images, and would LOVE to see more FW's from around the world. Sao Paolo for one.

Thanks for all of this!