Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

You already know my feelings about that Gisele collection - I just loved her for VS, she really knew how to work her body and also her years with VS she looked the best she ever had.

and I love backstage pictures too :) it shows a lot of character :)

Still can´t get over Elsa´s body. It´s just so fu*kin´ perfect :woot:

*Another thing: Once a photo is posted, it's gone...forever from the Junkyard, and organized into a set. Reserves will be experience depletion :)

For Jennka/Contribution 4: 100 photos backstage collection 1: Jac, Frida, Abbey, Freja, Karlie, Erin, Ginta, Flavia, Mag, Lily, Fabriana (amazing..), Dioni, Kasia, etc.

http://postimage.org.../?code=5ffeb2d4

You already know my feelings about that Gisele collection - I just loved her for VS, she really knew how to work her body and also her years with VS she looked the best she ever had.

and I love backstage pictures too :) it shows a lot of character :)

Still can´t get over Elsa´s body. It´s just so fu*kin´ perfect :woot:

You're welcome. I did not screen Gisele until last month, and I only did the VS subforum. I plan on doing the rest some time. :)

So Mahi, I remember your entry in the 'top 10' thread. I reviewed it once again right now, and...

For Mahi/Contribution 5: 41 Photos Junkyard Collection: Erin Heatherton, Behati, Claudia

http://postimage.org/gallery/13usxj6c/47d7df9d/?code=47d7df9d

I didn't grow up so aware of VS or Gisele herself ,when I became aware,it was when it was announced that Gisele has left VS,so this 1st time,to be honest to see her VS pics,I heard about her great VS work alot but this is my 1st time to see them,really great and different from many others did VS.

Thanx for them, :flower:

You're welcome. I did not screen Gisele until last month, and I only did the VS subforum. I plan on doing the rest some time. :)

So Mahi, I remember your entry in the 'top 10' thread. I reviewed it once again right now, and...

For Mahi/Contribution 5: 41 Photos Junkyard Collection: Erin Heatherton, Behati, Claudia

http://postimage.org.../?code=47d7df9d

I didn't grow up so aware of VS or Gisele herself ,when I became aware,it was when it was announced that Gisele has left VS,so this 1st time,to be honest to see her VS pics,I heard about her great VS work alot but this is my 1st time to see them,really great and different from many others did VS.

Thanx for them, :flower:

Brilliant idea Andi :yes: I myself actually accumulated a large collection of HF shoots from Dionni Tabbers, Karlie Kloss, Eniko Mihalik, and Daphne Groeneveld as a way to expand my horizon on that area of modeling. Sadly I lost all that collection just recently due to a stupid file clean sweep of mine. But nevertheless, I shall contribute what are some of my fav shots soon from all the above I named. Especially Eniko, she truly has captivated my eyes like no current model as of late :chicken:

Nice to hear Mahi. Claudia S. was a pleasant surprise- I don't even remembering right-clicking for her :)

OH what a nice guy you are,and yeah I remeber that I mentioned these three in my top 10 fav threads in BZ and Claudia &Behati are also of my favourite models in general,

So beautiful,unexpected surprise ,thanx alot Cult Icon,I loved all the pictures especially Claudia's ones. :wave:

My pleasure,

I want to know something,how it goes here in your junkyard,I mean what are we supposed to do,how can we contribute ,if we just come here to say we love certain models,then it will be tiring for you to upload and post for all of us,so how can we help and contribute positively?

Sorry if I'm missing up something in the purpose of this place.

You and others can contribute by posting large collections of your favorite pictures. It's not tiring for me; The hard (read: fun) work of 'gathering' the pictures was done long ago, all I had to do right now was to search for keyword matches and upload a file.

The purpose of this place is to:

1. organize my 'mass' and interest whoever stops by, including myself.

2. create a thread that features a large quantity of quality-controlled pictures, concentrated in a very few number of thread posts. Thus making it high entertainment value per post. :)

3. respond to requests. For instance, you can ask me for my 'Anna S.' collection, and I will respond. If others want to play, I can likewise ask for your Behati pictures, and you can respond if you want to.

Frankly, #3 was optimistic, as I built up the character of this thread without expecting anybody to contribute except myself. If others want to contribute, it would have exceeded my expectations, and be very pleasing for all of us indeed.

Below: Missed this add for your file: Natasha Poly before and after an event, and the third is probably in a Duane Reade somewhere in the city. Was it some sort of 'Model and Muse' event? I don't remember.

post-40981-0-61372700-1345911490_thumb.jpost-40981-0-19471900-1345911502_thumb.jpost-40981-0-83412900-1345911518_thumb.j

My pleasure,

I want to know something,how it goes here in your junkyard,I mean what are we supposed to do,how can we contribute ,if we just come here to say we love certain models,then it will be tiring for you to upload and post for all of us,so how can we help and contribute positively?

Sorry if I'm missing up something in the purpose of this place.

What about Tori Praver ?

Speaking of pictures type,as all types will be accepted,then I still as I said like your idea

If others want to play, I can likewise ask for your Behati pictures, and you can respond if you want to.

I know it being a 'junkyard' kind of answers my question - but do you happen to know what that event was that has Edita dressed up like a hooker (Contribution 7)? Not that I'm complaining, far from it, I was just interested in case there were any more! :gocho: It's quite some get-up if that's a "formal" event...

As for me, any Eniko?