Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

Contribution 15- 91 Backstage Photos Select-Nimue, Flavia, Toni, Karlie, Cara, Hana, Freja, Ginta, etc, etc. too many to name, but there's one special bonus feature in here: Anna S.'s 'eight-pack'. Really, she does have an 8-pack!!! Dig in and find out!

http://postimage.org.../?code=00fadd4c

frrbsss11012.jpg

6' 0''-6' 2'' ish Nimue looks huge right here..

Contribution-16- 78 Photos Designer's Mix- Anna, Constance, Flavia, Monica, Ginta, Cara, etc, etc, etc, all in all just Wunderbar

http://postimage.org...rfcko/cd47c768/

Dolce_Gabbana_Haute_Couture_FW_12.jpg

Note: Many thoughts have since emerged as to why I right-clicked this photo or that. Some recollections have been buried in my mind for over two years, and they have now floated back to the surface. Perhaps, in time... more insights will develop.

Note: I hope to comment more about these pictures in coming posts but duty calls from elsewhere and has since prevented me from doing so.

gaultier_couture_candid_round_up_036_10573394658.jpg

^I don't know what you mean - they're all winners! :hehe:

Regarding this thread, is there room to try and sway you all to the allure of the Japanese Gravure Idol? I've pretty much given up bothering posting in the 'Other Females Of Interest' forum, but if anyone's interested I've quite a collection..?

Wow ,Versace contribution is dedicated to me,thanx Cult. :flower:

I like your select,though this year Versace HC was a letdown for me,it's good that you selected beautiful gowns from prevoius shows too.

I liked these the most,

post-38290-0-02022600-1346717704_thumb.jpost-38290-0-49371500-1346717711_thumb.jpost-38290-0-11814300-1346717729_thumb.jpost-38290-0-09877000-1346717762_thumb.jpost-38290-0-11125600-1346717781_thumb.j

Is the one in short pink,Flavia?Also,I know Kasia'S pics are from latest HC show,but What show is Stegner's look from?I like it so much and don't remember seeing it,oh I see lots of shows,and forget easily.

This time I'm waiting,and before your promised Maryna's ads work,I'm waiting for your promised comments,

come on it's your place,you should always be the one who stirs the stagnant water,the place ofcourse isn't stagnant,but need more and fast comments by you,you're lucky to have ppl with you here,some other places are so isolated in BZ. :wave:

I feel like I'm the one who talk alot here which is something I'm not used to do in other places,but as long as it's fashion place,then it's so ok,at least for me.

Keep 'em coming Jennka :ddr:

I did search the junkyard for Marloes pictures, but I got only around 20 or so. I probably have 70+ that are unregistered. I'd like to see yours if you have enough. :)

Do you have a special collection of Aymeline? I mean, not just any, but perhaps just her in a less aggressive looking- than- usual manner?

Contribution-18- 106 Photos Junkyard Mix SI Hilary, SI Anna, Jessica, Marloes, VS

http://postimage.org.../?code=f8765452

Contribution-19- 89 Photos Junkyard Mix VS 2010, Anja H&M, Candice Retro (this one is pretty good)

http://postimage.org.../?code=b9dbe316

^

Can't wait to hear the sneers and jeers on that one... :thumbsup:

----

Responses and contributions to all, starting from Mahi are coming up.......!