Mae Mei Lapres
Thumbnail

Nefertiti

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Ones2Watch

Photographer: Nil Hoppenot

gosee-paris-mae_marilyn-nilhoppenot.jpg gosee-paris-mae_marilyn-nilhoppenot2.jpg gosee-paris-mae_marilyn-nilhoppenot3.jpg

q&a

Name: Mae Lapres

Agency: Marilyn Agency

Hometown: Paris, France

Nickname: Mei Mei

What is your worst fear? I hate ants!!!! I know it sounds stupidly ridiculous, but can you imagine yourself hiking in mountains in California, the sun is hitting hard, you’re 6 years old, sweating and super thirsty, your phobia is the idea of thousands of ants running all over your legs and you realize looking down on the crackling ground; dozens to hundreds of gigantic ants wandering everywhere? Well, I don’t want this to happen to me EVER AGAIN!!! If I could I would run; I would run really fast.

What would be the peak of your career? It would be to design my own clothing line; and I have many things in mind regarding that!

Which fashion icon would you like to hang out with? I would love to have a chat around a cup of tea with Peggy Moffit! She looks so kind, fun, original and creative! I’m sure she is a really impressive and inspiring woman!

the booker says

Mae is an amazing model; she can easily both embody a classic beauty or a phantasmagorical character coming straight out of Tim Burton’s movie. Her extra ordinary personality and her sense of style gives her this unique touch that you don’t see very often in castings.

- Lala Andrianarivony, Marilyn Paris

theones2watch

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...