Bellazon

Antoine Arnault
Thumbnail

Par

Antoine Arnault is the official boyfriend of the top model Natalia Vodianova is a hot topic this relationship. It is many things, but it very little, other than that is the son of billionaire Bernard Arnault of luxury and director of Berluti. I have not stopped seeing him in magazines and online publications, this man seems to be very versatile in a moment is granting an interview of economy and the next walking hand in hand with your partner by all parties and fashion events.

For this reason I decided to create this post, I'm a bit clueless about this man, so if I could ye to clarar what kind of person, I would appreciate it.

Did not say in that regard ... But through interviews, someone got their own opinion of AA ...

I assume that anything not personally know Natalia Vodianova and yet some people have a personal opinion of she.

OK.

He is an "important" businessman (is he really ?) just because his father is. Since the age of 4, AA is also Patrice de Maistre's stepson. Since 2010 Patrice de Maistre is in jail for massive tax evasion help for Liliane Bettencourt (L'Oréal's owner, richest woman in Europe) and illegal financial help for Sarkozy 2007 campaign.

AA is far from being BA's favorite child - this is my personal perception - . As far as I could read AA has never been described as intelligent or brilliant or creative or any of this kind of qualities. As the pretty recent Vuitton boss, AA made several communication embarassing mistakes. Since then he organized the Annie Leibovitz Vuitton campaign (did he really by himself ?).

As far as I can see his main personality feature is being potentially one of the very richest people in the world. His last grilfriend can only say about him after several years is "He has taught me to play poker."

My opinion : he is not a good choice for Natalia.

Why ?

1 - He is not emotionaly involved with her at all (as he was certainly not before and will never be with anyone else). From the pictures it is clear she does 97% of the tenderness action.

2 - He "is" in this relationship just because Natalia's model profile is interesting for his personal public image.

3 - There is no question he marries her some day : she just doesn't fit into the Arnault family.

4 - She might be humiliated by him one day (direct consequence of reason 3).

5 - He doesn't care about Natalia's kids. This guy has no interest at all for family and kids, especially another guy's kids. He neither has any respect for their feelings. Roland Garros's pictures showing little Lucas trying desperately to ignore indecent kisses between his mother and AA made me feel miserable for him. One single picture showing Lucas and AA exchanging some words shows some despising lack of curiosity from AA to Lucas. It made me feel sad and so lonely for him, Lucas looking to be a very nice, polite and sensitive lad.

6 - Philanthropy is not Arnault family's cup of tea.

I'm not aware about, correct me if I'm wrong…

But as I read AA was interested in her since he met her, about four years or so ..And it she had the opportunity to choose between several men, when he decided to divorce her husband. Why stick with AA?

OK.

He is an "important" businessman (is he really ?) just because his father is. Since he is 4, AA is also Patrice de Maistre's stepson. Since 2010 Patrice de Maistre is in jail for massive tax evasion help to Liliane Bettancourt (L'Oréal's owner, richest woman in Europe) and illegal financial help for Sarkozy 2007 campaign.

AA is far from being BA's favorite child - this is my personal perception - . AA has never been described as intelligent or brilliant or creative or any of these kind of qualities. As the pretty recent Vuitton boss, AA made several communication embarassing mistakes. Since then he organized (did he really by himself ?) the Annie Leivovitz Vuitton campaign.

As far as I can see his main personality feature is being potentially one of the very richest people in the world. His last grilfriend can only say about him after several years is "He has learned me to play poker."

Why ?

1 - He is not emotionnaly involved with her at all (as he was certainly not before and will never be with anyone else). From the pictures it is clear she does 97% of the tenderness action.

2 - He "is" in this relationship just because Natalia's model profile is interesting for his personal public image...

OK.

He is an "important" businessman (is he really ?) just because his father is. Since he is 4, AA is also Patrice de Maistre's stepson. Since 2010 Patrice de Maistre is in jail for massive tax evasion help to Liliane Bettancourt (L'Oréal's owner, richest woman in Europe) and illegal financial help for Sarkozy 2007 campaign.

AA is far from being BA's favorite child - this is my personal perception - . AA has never been described as intelligent or brilliant or creative or any of these kind of qualities. As the pretty recent Vuitton boss, AA made several communication embarassing mistakes. Since then he organized (did he really by himself ?) the Annie Leivovitz Vuitton campaign.

As far as I can see his main personality feature is being potentially one of the very richest people in the world. His last grilfriend can only say about him after several years is "He has learned me to play poker."

Why ?

1 - He is not emotionnaly involved with her at all (as he was certainly not before and will never be with anyone else). From the pictures it is clear she does 97% of the tenderness action.

2 - He "is" in this relationship just because Natalia's model profile is interesting for his personal public image.

3 - There's no question he marries her some day : she just doesn't fit into the Arnault family.

4 - She could be humiliated by him one day (direct consequence of reason 3).

5 - He doesn't care about Natalia's kids. This guy has no interest at all for family and kids, especially another guy's kids. He has no respect for their feelings too. Roland Garros's pictures showing little Lucas trying desperately to ignore indecent kisses between AA and his mother made me feel miserable for him. One single picture showing Lucas and AA exchanging some words shew some despising lack of curiosity from AA to Lucas. It made me feel sad for him. Lucas looking to be a very nice, polite and sensitive lad.

OK.

Why ?

3 - There's no question he marries her some day : she just doesn't fit into the Arnault family.

4 - She could be humiliated by him one day (direct consequence of reason 3).

5 - He doesn't care about Natalia's kids. This guy has no interest at all for family and kids, especially another guy's kids. He has no respect for their feelings too. Roland Garros's pictures showing little Lucas trying desperately to ignore indecent kisses between AA and his mother made me feel miserable for him. One single picture showing Lucas and AA exchanging some words shew some despising lack of curiosity from AA to Lucas. It made me feel sad for him. Lucas looking to be a very nice, polite and sensitive lad.

I discovered this thread about AA just some minutes ago, and wanted to say that, from the beginning I didn't like AA, and I still don't, for the reason that Sunshine06 wrote in her post. I won't say he isn't the right person for Natalia, even if I used to, because who am I to say such a thing? It's not my life, it's not my choice. But I really miss Justin, and I don't like AA. And sometimes when you look at the photos where they are together, everything that Sunshine06 said are quite obvious:

post-39233-0-94324900-1343897058_thumb.j

Here, Natalia seems desesperately to be trying to catch AA's attention, who is, apparently, too busy at smiling at photographers. She looks at him while he looks at the photographers. Some people will maybe think that my comment is stupid, but to me that's what this photo says: Natalia is in love with AA while he is just interested by being with Natalia to look better in front of media and photographers. And this is just an exemple, there are a lot of other photos of this kind.

post-39233-0-37289600-1343897660_thumb.j

This photo was taken during Natalia's visit to Tula in Russia. This is the only time we could see AA acompagning Natalia to a charity trip. I know right, he has his work, he can't always be with her, but I think he could have been more time than just once. To me it shows he doesn't show much interest to Natalia's charity activities.

post-39233-0-22885300-1343898151_thumb.jpost-39233-0-38010100-1343898158_thumb.j

These were the photos Sunshine06 talked about. This is the ONLY photo where you can see Antoine talking or listening to one of Natalia's children. Really. And from the time when we learned Natalia and him were together to now, there were many photos taken of Natalia with AA and her children.

Well, I just posted these photos and put these little comments to "illustrate" what Sunshine06 said about AA and tell I agree with her.