Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Tom and Gisele on a movie date few weeks ago

https://instagram.com/p/8wU5qAA2Cl/

gb65My Sweet Boss, Happy Children's Day, work with you, it was one of the best experience I've had in my live, Thank you, I'm so proud of our book, Love you! @gisele The book published by @taschenbooks editor and art by@gb65 @gb65_work #giselebündchen#felizdiadascrianças #Gisele#taschenbooks #gb65 #gb65work#loveyou

SLk50don.jpg

She also did an interview in NY for a Brazilian show

12h
  • camilacoutinhoShe is divine and a great soul! Super excited to have interviewed@gisele today. Soon on my YouTube channel ??? Mais feliz impossível com o #DeCarona de hoje! Você é realmente muuuuuito especial @gisele, obrigada! ?? Semana que vem no YouTube.com/GAROTASESTUPIDAS | Special Thanks para @PanteneBrasil!#tvge #NYC
  • GAmKDWsY.jpg
  • instagram/camilacoutinho

silviasuvadovaOne of my first jobs in LA. Body dubble for Gisele in 2002. It was a commercial for her slippers line in Brazil. If she didn't want to do some scenes like driving in a car, walking in Beverly Hills, I did it for her. I made $1,000 that day. She was sweet, fun, professional and she said she loved my eyes It was a wonderful experience

GwKueKxJ.jpg