Bellazon

Candids

rosada

She's such a beautiful mother. :p Ben chasing Vivian is the cutest sight.  :wub2:

I'm so glad to meet you... Now I know why she is a great model; It's just not because her beauty, but for her kindness and humility. Estou tão feliz em conhecê-la, Agora eu sei por que ela é uma ótima modelo ... Não é só por causa de sua beleza, mas por sua bondade e humildade. Valeu a pena.@giseleofficial #giselebundchen #model#fashion #spfw #ubermodel #colcci

post-13850-0-1446089479-8926_thumb.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/1daT_zEK21/?taken-by=luiz.hollup

From Brady's Facebook:

Congratulations Love of my Life. You inspire me every day to be a better person. I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished on the runway. I have never met someone with more of a will to succeed and determination to overcome any obstacle in the way. You never cease to amaze me. Nobody loves life more then you and your beauty runs much deeper then what the eye can see. I can't wait to see what's next. I love you. ‪#‎GOAT‬ ‪#‎thebestisyettocome‬

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady/photos/a.655314961176324.1073741825.214003275307497/900264376681380/?type=1&theater

:heart: Love them!!!

Neymar left a nice message 

Unfortunately we will not have more on the runways .. But she left a legacy and took the name of Brazil in the pro world fashion ... Congratulations on career giseleofficial .. And thank you for the affection with my family !! Stay with God .. kiss in the family

https://instagram.com/p/1jUTwcRthY/?taken-by=neymarjr

Gisele meeting with her fanclubs 

post-13850-0-1446089486-72013_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446089486-73461_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446089486-75642_thumb.jpg

instagram/giselebundchenfan/bumbundchen/giselebundchenfc

Gisele meeting her instagram fanclubs :heart:

I want to thank all my fans from all over the world and also everyone who left kind, loving and supportive messages. I am deeply touched. I love you all, thank you for making this day even more special. ❤ Quero agradecer a todos os meus fãs ao redor do mundo e também a todos que deixaram mensagens de carinho,amor e apoio. Fiquei muito emocionada. Eu amo todos vocês, obrigada por fazer este dia ainda mais especial. ❤

post-13850-0-1446089491-14467_thumb.jpg

thank you ^ the dailymail wrote that she snubbed this guy from an autograph...

the video says otherwise  :baronlamesign: and apparently hes not a fan but a celeb stalker. 

EXCLUSIVE - Newly Retired Gisele Bundchen Looking Flawless In Leather At LAX
youtube x17online

thank you ^ the dailymail wrote that she snubbed this guy from an autograph...

the video says otherwise  :baronlamesign: and apparently hes not a fan but a celeb stalker. 

EXCLUSIVE - Newly Retired Gisele Bundchen Looking Flawless In Leather At LAX
youtube x17online

The dailymail loves themselves a good drama in their titles for then say the opposite. I hate those celeb stalkers,I wish they could disappear