Bellazon

Candids

rosada

I love the sporty element~!

It's glamour mixed with a sport feel, which totally describes Gisele's personality. While Nocile Kidman's was all about grace and elegance, here there is beauty and elegance, but there is also a real Gisele feel in those pics, her personality is shining through which is the most important thing. She seems into it, the concept touches both the brand's signature and Gisele's persona. Really amaing how she can pull off something so tough and make it sellable and relatable. the Brad Pitt's one wasnt relatable at all.

It's sexy, fun, flirty yet gorgeous and glamorous. 

• 2 weeks later...

thats exactly what I was thinking ^ I wonder if Patricia still manages her? I think I read Rafaela went to school for marketing and works on Giseles website/social networks. it used to be Pati in all the pics with her and now its always Rafa. Also looks like Giseles agent Anne is with her. Impressive she has the same agent since the 90s. (who is also karlies agent) :p

thats exactly what I was thinking ^ I wonder if Patricia still manages her? I think I read Rafaela went to school for marketing and works on Giseles website/social networks. it used to be Pati in all the pics with her and now its always Rafa. Also looks like Giseles agent Anne is with her. Impressive she has the same agent since the 90s. (who is also karlies agent) :p

who is Anne? sorry i am not aware of her

thanks for updates!

That's what happens when you let your 4-year-old choose the family halloween costumes. Happy Halloween!!! #dragonfamily #happyhalloween emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji É isso que acontece quando você deixa seu filho de quatro anos escolher as fantasias. Feliz dia das bruxas! #famíliadragão
post-13850-0-1446089172-89918_thumb.jpg

#dalailama #boston #tibet #giselebundchen #hot #fashion #fashionmodel #model #supermodel Yup just met Gisele! She's soooo pretty and nice!
post-13850-0-1446089172-91444_thumb.jpg