Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Well, since this rumor comes from Star magazine I wouldn't believe... but of course I'm NOT SURE, and we never know with Leo.   :idk:

Leonardo DiCaprio Dating New Girlfriend NOT Kelly Rohrbach?

One eyewitness to Leo's recent October 8, night out at the 1Oak night club in New York explains in the latest November 9, issue of Star that Leo looked to be having the time of his life, while Kelly was nowhere in sight:

"Leo was drinking with an attractive blonde -- no surprise there -- but it definitely wasn't his girlfriend.

"Leo had his arm wrapped around her, whispering in her ear and sending her into fits of giggles."

It's good to know that whatever Leo's relationship to the mystery woman may be, it hasn't seemed to come between him and Kelly.

http://www.classicalite.com/articles/30434/20151031/leonardo-dicaprio-dating-girlfriend-kelly-rohrbach.htm

Well, since this rumor comes from Star magazine I wouldn't believe... but of course I'm NOT SURE, and we never know with Leo. :idk:

Leonardo DiCaprio Dating New Girlfriend NOT Kelly Rohrbach?

One eyewitness to Leo's recent October 8,night out at the 1Oak night club in New York explains in the latest November 9, issue of Star that Leo looked to be having the time of his life, while Kelly was nowhere in sight:

"Leo was drinking with an attractive blonde -- no surprise there -- but it definitely wasn't his girlfriend.

"Leo had his arm wrapped around her, whispering in her ear and sending her into fits of giggles."

It's good to know that whatever Leo's relationship to the mystery woman may be, it hasn't seemed to come between him and Kelly.

http://www.classicalite.com/articles/30434/20151031/leonardo-dicaprio-dating-girlfriend-kelly-rohrbach.htm

I think it's weird that she didn't go to China with him. Kevin, Lukas and Dave are all posting pictures from China on Instagram. She just posted a pic from Cali w/ her brother. Usually his girlfriends all follow him around like a puppy dog while snapping pics on their Insta's bragging.

In an recent german interview Kate Winslet talked a bit about Leo ;)

For your successful role in "Titanic" although there was no Oscar, but they created with Leonardo DiCaprio a cinema-lovers who like Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman entered the film history.

Mmmm.

They have often distanced themselves from the hype surrounding this role. Can you today be proud?

I still can not explain exactly why Leo and I had this effect. We had probably just luck. People have this movie very liked and especially these two characters. People liked and of course all the press stories that described that Leo and I have become good friends in real life - what we are still. The spectators liked perhaps that this film love story had something real. Leo is an absolutely lovely person.

Source

^^ Kevin Connolly's girlfriend (Sabina Gadecki) didn't go to Asia either. Not all the time they can follow their boyfriends everywhere, Kelly had a couple events she had to attend and Sabina had to go to Massachussets for a wedding earlier in the week. Leo's trip to Asia is mainly work related, if it was strictly a vacation then they would have probably scheduled the trip where everyone could go.

Anyways, Sabina posted a vid, on snapchat, of herself with Kelly and Nikki Erwin at a Halloween party in LA on October 30th. In the vid, Kelly was wearing a pink wig and dancing. Nikki was dressed as Eazy E and dancing hilariously. And as stated before... Nikki is Leo's friend (Chuck Pacheco's) long time girlfriend.

^^ Kevin Connolly's girlfriend (Sabina Gadecki) didn't go to Asia either. Not all the time they can follow their boyfriends everywhere, Kelly had a couple events she had to attend and Sabina had to go to Massachussets for a wedding earlier in the week. Leo's trip to Asia is mainly work related, if it was strictly a vacation then they would have probably scheduled the trip where everyone could go.

Anyways, Sabina posted a vid, on snapchat, of herself with Kelly and Nikki Erwin at a Halloween party in LA on October 30th. In the vid, Kelly was wearing a pink wig and dancing. Nikki was dressed as Eazy E and dancing hilariously. And as stated before... Nikki is Leo's friend (Chuck Pacheco's) long time girlfriend.

I still think its weird. You sure do know a lot about what's going on in their lives lol!

I still think its weird. You sure do know a lot about what's going on in their lives lol!
Well it's just like how you know Lukas, Dave etc were in China. Or that her brother is in California. Just one look at a social media account is what it takes to know stuff like that of course.

Anyways seeing as how she rarely goes with him on work related events, her not going on this trip doesn't strike me as anything different. She didn't go on his last NY trip, Cannes, nor did she go to Argentina etc etc. I say rarely because she did go to Canada with him that one time for a documentary. To me, this gives her time to do her work commitments, or just merely do her own separate thing too/ maybe give him some space. As they do spend a lot of time together and either way they've been on lots of vacations together in the past.

Funny enough, if she did go then we'd see people calling that weird of her for following him 24/7 and if she were taking pics people would claim she was showing off and hinting she was with Leo. Which I don't get by the way, because his friends take pics too, I mean that's how we know they are even there. Yet no one ever says they are bragging. They are just like the millions/billions of other people who post pics when they are at interesting places. Totally normal. AND if Kelly or his friends never posted pics then people would assume Leo was being controlling. Another no win situation.

He was in NY the last week of September. He left NY with Kelly to go to LA (pap pics show this) they stayed in LA briefly and then him and Kelly went to Lake Powell in Utah for a few days. Then they returned to LA. On October 8th he was pictured with Kelly with that huge bag of popcorn in LA. And he stayed in LA for a couple weeks after that date, during that time they were pictured with Leo's dad etc. So point is he definitely wasn't in NY on Oct 8th. All this info can be found in the main thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, just tell me, why does lainey from laineygossip hates Leo so much? Its because he is not married? because he dates women who are impossibly beautiful?

Jesus, I use to read her column all the time, but it's getting so annoying. 

Sorry I just needed to speak about that...lol

Guys, just tell me, why does lainey from laineygossip hates Leo so much? Its because he is not married? because he dates women who are impossibly beautiful?

Jesus, I use to read her column all the time, but it's getting so annoying. 

Sorry I just needed to speak about that...lol

I know Gaby, Lainey is just a stupid bi***.     :yuckky:  She used to love Leo in the past but I think since 2011/2012 she started to bash everything about him, his movies, his looks, his GF's, simply everything. She can't be a professional when it comes to Leo, IDK if she have some personal issue to hate him so much and all of a sudden?   :idk: But my guess is that she secretly wants to be his wife but she knows that will never happen...   :laugh:  so she decided to talk crap about him to feel better.    :ninja:  I know she hates a lot of celebs... but her hate for Leo is absurd.  

Gaby, I just read lainey latest article on Leo and I had to laugh... she's soo ridiculous.    :rofl: I mean she wrote this on the last line of her article.

Is there truly a winner in a one man race?

It's funny how she plays double standards... because if there was any other actor she wouldn't say that, she was trying to imply that if Leo wins an Oscar that he didn't deserve it because there is no REAL competition???  But in way and I think she didn't noticed when she wrote but she was kinda giving him a compliment because if it's a ONE MAN RACE that means other actors didn't had a great performance as Leo did.  

I know Oscar talk is annoying and even with the positive reviews... too early.  But someone please tell me what is the problem if he's making a campaign to win? Is that Lainey issue? is she afraid that he can in fact win... :idk:  But isn't that what EVERY actor in the industry do? they all do this campaigns, so why Leo is not allowed to do? I think he's absolutely right, he have to values his work.  GO LEO!!!    :clap:

And lainey sucks!!!   :x

Gaby, I just read lainey latest article on Leo and I had to laugh... she's soo ridiculous.    :rofl: I mean she wrote this on the last line of her article.

It's funny how she plays double standards... because if there was any other actor she wouldn't say that, she was trying to imply that if Leo wins an Oscar that he didn't deserve it because there is no REAL competition???  But in way and I think she didn't noticed when she wrote but she was kinda giving him a compliment because if it's a ONE MAN RACE that means other actors didn't had a great performance as Leo did.  

I know Oscar talk is annoying and even with the positive reviews... too early.  But someone please tell me what is the problem if he's making a campaign to win? Is that Lainey issue? is she afraid that he can in fact win... :idk:  But isn't that what EVERY actor in the industry do? they all do this campaigns, so why Leo is not allowed to do? I think he's absolutely right, he have to values his work.  GO LEO!!!    :clap:

How stupid! Ughh we should just stop clicking her links honestly getting her web hits :x She acts like he wouldn't get nominated on his own merit.

Um he's not only regarded as one of the best actors of today, hes regarded as one of the best actors EVER.

Shes clearly got a bone to pick with him and she couldn't make it any more obvious. Just ignore her. I could predict what every article will sound like in the future. 

How stupid! Ughh we should just stop clicking her links honestly getting her web hits :x She acts like he wouldn't get nominated on his own merit.

Um he's not only regarded as one of the best actors of today, hes regarded as one of the best actors EVER.

Shes clearly got a bone to pick with him and she couldn't make it any more obvious. Just ignore her. I could predict what every article will sound like in the future. 

Agree, kat.  Lainey just hate the fact that Leo is one of the greatest actors of all time and no matter how much she hates him this will not change. 

I agree with you girls, I honestly think is just a very unresolved love that she has for him, cause like BarbieErin mentioned, when you read old articles she was all over him. 

And that last article about him is so pointless, is like she doesnt have a argument. If he is the favorite to win (this is very early, but anyway)that means he is not a real winner?? bullshit

So when cate blanchett won for blue jasmine she was not a real winner? When daniel day lewis won for lincoln he was not a real winner? 

Almos every year it has a favorite actor to get the oscar.

The truth is, if Leo  started dating an actress , as it did when he was with Blake , I'm sure that her speech would change completely . Her argument is so shallow that makes me sick