Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Yeah, I'm totally with you both in this case. I would like to see Leo with a woman who has never been a model in her life (and never will). I'm really curious if it's just a coincidence that all (or most) of his girlfriends were models or not? It's all a bit weird I have to say and sometimes it's hard for a fan to understand and except his seemingly superficial dating habits -- especially as a female 'non model' fan. I mean are we other women that bad in your eyes Leo? :idk:

But yeah of course it's his life, his decisions and honestly I don't like to judge him without knowing the big picture ...

The only explanation I can find is that Leo do have a type and models seem to fit his type.  Even when he dated Blake, that is not a model but she's tall, have a slender figure, long legs... I guess that's what he likes in women, physically speaking.  But I think IF and when he finds the right woman how she looks like will not be so important to him.  

I think he just want to have girls who are models, he had once an affair with Kate Moss( to the Gilbert Grape times) and Kate is nowhere tall and leggy.

He briefly dated Kidada Jones, who is of course completely different. So technically he hasn't just dated blondes, white women or models. But this whole topic is getting tiresome. So that's all I'll say.

Wow I completely agree with that GQ article. I prefer leo without the beard because he looks younger, now he can easily pass for his thirties again. And like the GQ article stated when he had his hair pulled back like that it looked like his hairline was receeding which of course it wasn't. Even when he was a kid whenever he had his hair pulled back it made his hairline look the same as it did when he had the manbun. So proof that his hairline was never receeding :yes: Though I did like the man bun, just not when it was slicked back tight. I was hoping to atleast briefly see him with the trimmed beard and the man bun, but that's OK.

seeing him now is like seeing time go back, he looks like he did like 4 years ago.

I'm curious how he'll look completely clean shaven, but unless he needs to be completely shaven for a film I doubt we'll be seeing this anytime soon because it's not the look he tends to go for in his free time. However he has shaved even more and he only has a little facial hair now so It's not like he's that far away from being clean shaven.

I'm just glad he's looking in better shape than he has in the last 2 years or so. Nice to see. :) Also nice to see the media praising his looks again. :)

There was a point when physically Vinny and Leo were kinda looking a tiny bit alike, body wise. And because they dress so similar. But now that Leo is slimmer than Vinny and he has little facial hair, he's looking better than Vinny. (Although even before Leo still looked better than him) And the other day when Leo was out with Gerard Butler, I noticed how much younger and fresher leo looked next to Gerard. I know Gerard is older by like 5 years, but I'm still thankful Leo is not looking as run down as Gerard. :p Actually I think Leo looks better than most of his friends. :p I even think Leo looks better than (his friend) Bradley Cooper these days, for some reason there's something about Bradley's face I don't find attractive :hehe:

^For me Leo was and is one of the most attractive man of this planet. I know he hasn't that typical hollywood ripped body (like Brad Pitt, Charlie Hunnam & Chris Hemsworth for example, who I find physically all very attractive), but actually Leo never had a real sixpack (or whatever you need for a so called hunky body). He was in amazing shape in 2002 (GONY) and 2006 (Departed, Blood Diamond) I would say, but even when he's looking a bit 'chubby' he's still more handsome than most man, at least in my eyes. And people can say whatever they want but he has some very manly features like broad shoulders, big hands, strong arms and narrow hips  :woot:  But there's something about him which goes over his look, like his charisma, aura or presence I don't know how to explain it better.

Apart from all this he has the most beautiful, expressive face. I will never get bored to look at him  :heart:

^For me Leo was and is one of the most attractive man of this planet. I know he hasn't that typical hollywood ripped body (like Brad Pitt, Charlie Hunnam & Chris Hemsworth for example, who I find physically all very attractive), but actually Leo never had a real sixpack (or whatever you need for a so called hunky body). He was in amazing shape in 2002 (GONY) and 2006 (Departed, Blood Diamond) I would say, but even when he's looking a bit 'chubby' he's still more handsome than most man, at least in my eyes. And people can say whatever they want but he has some very manly features like broad shoulders, big hands, strong arms and narrow hips  :woot:  But there's something about him which goes over his look, like his charisma, aura or presence I don't know how to explain it better.

Apart from all this he has the most beautiful, expressive face. I will never get bored to look at him  :heart:

Aww, this post is soo beautiful...   :heart: you said everything, Jade.   :thumbsup:  I agree 100% with everything you said about Leo.    :surrender:

^ I don't know what to think. :hehe: But I guess that seems like the best bet since it's gotten the most media attention as of late and apparent progress in production. :) Although Sometimes out of the blue a new movie pops up and then Leo starts filming that shortly after it was announced. I think Inception was like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Let the rumors begin :p From the ever so reliable OK Magazine :rofl: (though it sounds sweet if it was true :cry: ) They are actually on the cover! :o

kelly_rohrbach_leonardo_dicaprio_engaged

Leonardo DiCaprio Engagement Rumor: Actor Reportedly Proposes To Kelly Rohrbach After Just Four Months

Serial model dater Leonardo DiCaprio may no longer be one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors. If a new report is to be believed, the actor has proposed to his girlfriend of four months, Kelly Rohrbach.

According to OK! magazine, DiCaprio, 40, "spontaneously" proposed to the Sports Illustrated model (and Georgetown University grad) during an intimate dinner in New York City last month.

An insider revealed: "Kelly’s incredibly smart, and she really understands Leo. She shares his passion for tackling social issues like global warming and world poverty. They connect on an intellectual level, which is new for him. She’s much more than a pretty face."

DiCaprio reportedly popped the question at an Italian restaurant on the Upper East Side on Sept. 26.

The source added, "It wasn’t planned. It just happened. They were enjoying a bottle of red wine and engrossed in conversation as usual – it’s pretty obvious that they’re in love from the way they’re always touching and smiling."

Rohrbach, 25, was reportedly "shocked" after DiCaprio confessed he "wanted to spend the rest of his life with her."

The insider said: "Leo convinced her that he meant it, and she agreed with a kiss."

According to the publication, the pair isn't in a rush to walk down the aisle. They've already begun to discuss wedding plans; however, "nothing is set in stone."

The source concluded: "Leo is unbelievably happy. He tells everyone she’s hot, she’s smart and his mom loves her."

He was recently photographed holding hands with Rohrbach in public -- a rare phenomenon for the notoriously private celeb.

According to People, Kelly earned a golf scholarship to play at Georgetown University. She graduated with a degree in theater in 2012. She has made cameo TV appearances on shows such as "Two and a Half Men, "The New Normal" and "Rizzoli and Isles." She started modeling less than two years ago and got her big break as Sports Illustrated "Rookie of the Year" in March.

It's possible that DiCaprio is engaged, but it's hard to believe that he's finally ready to settle down with a woman he's dated for less than six months.

The star's previous conquests include blonde bombshells Bar Refaeli and Toni Garrn, whom he reportedly split with in December 2014 after leaving a Miami nightclub with 20 women. Earlier this year he was linked to Rhianna.

Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/10/07/leonardo-dicaprio-engagement-rumor-act#QX805fWbk4ccoZbj.99

And the also reliable insiders ( :rofl: ) at Hollywood Life says it's not true :p ;)

The proposal details are pretty specific, but an insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that the engagement rumors are “total bulls****.” Leo, of course, has been subject to reports like this on many occasions, so this is nothing new.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/10/07/leonardo-dicaprio-engaged-kelly-rohrbach-proposal/

That was quick  :rofl: (once again also posted in the GD thread )

Leonardo DiCaprio is not engaged to Kelly Rohrbach, despite a new report. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct this claim, which is splashed on the cover of one of this week’s tabloids. We’re told by a mutual friend of ours and DiCaprio’s that the story is simply untrue “garbage.”

While Gossip Cop is told Dicaprio is certainly enjoying dating Rohrbach, he did not propose to her, and they are not engaged. A source close to the star exclusively tellsGossip Cop the tabloid’s report is “garbage.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-engaged-kelly-rohrbach-engagement-proposed/

---

At least we got some new Leo and Kelly pics coming from the mag :thumbsup: 

Larger quality of the cover! As we can see the story/photos are from the same day as Global Citizen festival. Can see hes wearing his tux and the same thing she wore. I hope there is more than just the one pic on the cover, because thats a cute pic  :heart:

OK4215_cover_ns1.jpg image.jpg

^It's always the same with those engagement rumors. But on the other hand if this is the only rumor the yellow press can create around him and his girlfriends Leo should be lucky.The world wants him to be happy with a woman. There are worse things in the world :Angel:

^It's always the same with those engagement rumors. But on the other hand if this is the only rumor the yellow press can create around him and his girlfriends Leo should be lucky.The world wants him to be happy with a woman. There are worse things in the world :Angel:

Very true :hehe: 

Just curious guys what do you think will happen when one day leo does eventually settle down/and or have kids? Do you see him keeping it a secret for as long as possible? (i.e secret wedding/engagement, we find out the girls pregnant one month before shes having the baby/or until after). When rumors come out like this and it IS true, will/would Leo still deny just to get them more privacy? Or will he just come out and confirm it and not hide the news?

Just curious guys what do you think will happen when one day leo does eventually settle down/and or have kids? Do you see him keeping it a secret for as long as possible? (i.e secret wedding/engagement, we find out the girls pregnant one month before shes having the baby/or until after). When rumors come out like this and it IS true, will/would Leo still deny just to get them more privacy? Or will he just come out and confirm it and not hide the news?

Kat, that's a VERY good question... IDK, because he's so private that I don't think he would immediatelly confirm the news but at the same time he always denies this made up stories... so it's hard to tell when he might be hiding an engagement, proposal, whatever.     :idk:

But I always have a thought with me that we won't know if Leo got engaged or not, we will just wake up someday and see the news on internet that he got married secretly.    :p