Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

yeah, kat. That's right.

But not only at JJ... at this forum I see a lot of this too (not on Leo's thread, but other threads... especially related to models) and it's kinda sad and disappoiting.   :/ That's why now I prefer to stick only on few threads. 

yeah, kat. That's right.

But not only at JJ... at this forum I see a lot of this too and it's kinda sad and disappoiting.   :/ That's why now I prefer to stick only on few threads. 

Like I said people can share their opinions in a respectful mannor but when they keep going on and on about someone's looks it says more how they must feel. Because people who are happy in their lives don't feel the need to constantly rip apart someone else. I feel bad for them  :/

yeah, kat. That's right.

But not only at JJ... at this forum I see a lot of this too and it's kinda sad and disappoiting.   :/ That's why now I prefer to stick only on few threads. 

Like I said people can share their opinions in a respectful mannor but when they keep going on and on about someone's looks it says more how they must feel. Because people who are happy in their lives don't feel the need to constantly rip apart someone else. I feel bad for them  :/

It's true.

I was very sad when I heard about this. What a lost :cry2:  Love his work so much. 'Titanic' wouldn't be the same without his legendary score :heart:

7 Scenes Made Epic by James Horner, the King of the Movie-Music World

post-91781-0-1446080853-04596_thumb.jpg

Horner, who died Sunday at age 61, will live on in his endlessly memorable scores.

James Horner died Sunday at the age of 61, when a small plane he was piloting crashed north of Santa Barbara. But the Oscar-winning film composer’s work is so ingrained in our cultural memory that he will live on through each percussive trumpet blast and soaring woodwind swell. Before the word became so terribly overused, Horner’s scores defined what it meant for a movie to be epic.

Yet he was also endlessly versatile, a dynamic composer who maintained a sure sense of what every scene needed to draw out and amplify its emotions. From Kate Winslet throwing her arms wide open on the bow of the Titanic to the crew of Apollo 13 engineering a space-age solution while gasping for air, Horner’s music was a common element of making a cinematic moment into a memorable icon.

(...)

Titanic—I’m Flying

Horner won his Oscar for Titanic, and the sheer ubiquity of “My Heart Will Go On” in 1998 is testament to his ability to write music that was both artful and popular. The music in this scene is a play on the main theme paired with a melody that evokes the thistle scene in Braveheart and emulates the thrilling rush of the flight Rose experiences. It’s a romantic, stirring example of Honer’s ability to instill a sense of adventure into his scoring.

More:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/james-horner-epic-moments

Like the others the press had only ever released the exerts of some of the main stuff (like hes huge :laugh: ) but I hadn't read any of the details of them having sex :rofl:  :o Damn! Thanks Pheno :D :p

I remember Bar had once eluded to Leo being huge as well :whistle: 

I was very sad when I heard about this. What a lost :cry2:  Love his work so much. 'Titanic' wouldn't be the same without his legendary score :heart:

RIP :(

• 2 weeks later...

Next to the monkey enclosures? :rofl: :rofl: 

Former Playboy Bunny Reveals Secrets About Leonardo DiCaprio's Visits To Hefner's Home

Leonardo DiCaprio's social life and his love of beautiful women is no secret at all. The slightly more intimate details of it all are less well-known.

DiCaprio, along with Owen Wilson and Colin Farrell, used to be able to go to the Playboy mansion and 'click their fingers' to take their pick of the girls, according to a former Playmate.

Izabella St. James revealed in fellow Playmate Holly Madison's new autobiography the secret desires of Hollywood's biggest names.

"Leonardo, Colin and Owen were the girls' favorites. These boys caused a stir at every party. Leo practically lived at the mansion. I lost count of the times I saw him bundling five or six girls into a limo to take back to his house."
Izabella St. James
Despite Leo having the pick of pretty much any woman in the world, as you can see from his list of girlfriends below, he could never pick just one.

Many girls boasted about how Leo loved to sneak into the grounds and have sex next to the monkey enclosures.
Meanwhile, Wilson was supposedly the best in bed while Farrell enjoyed outside sex.

Owen Wilson had a reputation for being fantastic in bed. I couldn't count the girls who bragged about enjoying group sex sessions with him. One night we watched as [Colin] led a Playmate down to what we call the Greenhouse. He loved to romp outdoors.

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/former-playboy-bunny-reveals-secrets-about-leonardo-dicaprio-s-visits-to-hefner-s-home

at this forum I see a lot of this too (not on Leo's thread, but other threads... especially related to models) and it's kinda sad and disappoiting.   :/ That's why now I prefer to stick only on few threads.

Yeah, I noticed this too. I purposely avoid certain threads because of this.

Do You Know Leonardo DiCaprio Is One of the Top Art Collectors ON EARTH?

Last we heard from Leonardo DiCaprio, actor and founding member of the Pussy Posse, he was investing in a mattress company for godknows what reason (sex), and riding CitiBikes around Manhattan with his new model paramour, Kelly Rohrbach, which would seem to suggest that Leo has been having an uncharacteristically lowkey summer. Hm.

How stupid we’d be to believe that.

Recent sightings of Leo may have placed him on a camping trip in Pond Inlet, a predominantly Inuit community in northern Canada near Greenland, and of course there’s no doubt that beard maintenance and vape life have occupied his time. But it turns out that Leo, while putting on the airs of a person who forgot to go home from Coachella, has secretly been up to something bigger this entire time—for years, he’s been in the business of admiring and owning beautiful things. Our man Leo is a world-renowned art-lover.

Each year, ARTnews Magazine publishes the Top 200, a list of two hundred magnificently wealthy people who rank as the world’s top collectors of art. Did you know that, in addition to guaranteeing a decent baseline model percentage at all times, Leo is now also, according to ARTNews Magazine, “one of the world’s most prolific art collectors”?

One of his first major purchases was a Basquiat drawing, and over the years DiCaprio has acquired works by Egon Schiele, Pablo Picasso, Andreas Gursky, Takashi Murakami, Ed Ruscha, Elizabeth Peyton, Sarah Lucas (he bought one of the works in her 2015 Venice Biennale show at the British Pavilion), and other major names.

Sound too good to be true? The magazine notes that DiCaprio is “named after Leonardo da Vinci,” which explains it. O.K. So now we know Leonardo “da” Caprio loves art. What kind of art does he collect? Again, from the magazine:

Collecting area: COMICS, CONTEMPORARY ART, FOSSILS, RARE BOOKS

Fossils and comics.

Congrats, playboy.

gawker.com

^ Thanks Pink :) They are just now becoming aware of something we knew all along. He's been very much into art and comics from childhood. Though it was neat to learn he made this top 200 list of prolific collectors.

When Emelie (Kelly's friend) was in the States... she was around Kelly a lot. LA, NY.... they were around eachother alot. They are self-proclaimed besties. So I got the impression they couldn't go too long without seeing eachother. :p However, that's not the case because Emelie left the States for some time now and has been doing her seperate thing in various parts of the world.. Sweden, London... And now Italy. However, clearly Kelly chose to spend most of her time with Leo these days. And vice versa, for the time being, it seems Kelly is the one Leo spends most of his time with.

Drake portrayed Leo in his new music video:

https://instagram.com/p/4-QzxODQFS/

Thanks, heres the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSA1RItr9yI

Definitely 100% , how Drake impersonated the pics of Leo on halloween, even got the girls costumes down :p

I remember Drake replacing and adding lyrics to songs in concerts when Leo was with Rihanna. Though I guess this video really isn't a dig.