Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hey girls, just a random question, isn't this woman walking with Leo in this pic the actress Mayim Bialik? you know the Amy from The Big Bang Theory?  :hehe:  Since the first time I saw this pic I thought it was her, but I forgot to ask you, what you think? 

post-42953-0-1446080835-87216_thumb.jpg

Haha now that you say it does look like her  :p

Hey girls, just a random question, isn't this woman walking with Leo in this pic the actress Mayim Bialik? you know the Amy from The Big Bang Theory?  :hehe:  Since the first time I saw this pic I thought it was her, but I forgot to ask you, what you think? 

post-39932-0-1446080836-89001_thumb.jpg

Haha now that you say it does look like her  :p

Yes, looks like her, I'am curious.   :hehe:

Pic of Kelly with Leo's friend Nikki :hehe: I of course wouldn't mind seeing it happen still. I liked her before she was linked with leo, I think shes damn cute :heart: 

post-42953-0-1446080837-68273_thumb.jpg

Of course I'm not gonna say I'm 100% sold yet...but things are looking very suspicious :whistle:

Pic of Kelly with Leo's friend Nikki :hehe: I of course wouldn't mind seeing it happen still. I liked her before she was linked with leo, I think shes damn cute :heart:

post-39932-0-1446080838-71139_thumb.jpg

Of course I'm not gonna say I'm 100% sold yet...but things are looking very suspicious :whistle:

Yes, we need pics of them together to prove. But it's looking suspicious already.   :hehe:

And yes, her smile is cute and she seems very charismatic as well.

Erin Heatherton about Leo:

“He’s a wonderful person and he’s a friend of mine, I wish him all the best,” Erin told DailyMail.

http://www.justjared.com/2015/04/15/erin-heatherton-opens-up-about-leonardo-dicaprio-relationship/

That was nice :hehe: I always liked Erin, shes so down to earth and chill. :cool:

I knew this was bs...   :hehe: but Gossip cop is denying. 

Leonardo DiCaprio Is NOT On Tinder, Despite Reports (EXCLUSIVE)

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-not-on-tinder/

LOL, the last sentence of the article is funny.   :laugh:  :rofl:

a source close to the actor tells us exclusively the claim is “untrue.” The DiCaprio insider further joked to Gossip Cop, “One day they say he has 844 models and the next he needs a dating app? It’s insane.”