Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Now that the Rihanna's thing was denied, we got this. Why I'am not surprised he was seen a model? Oh, I guess it doesn't matter how much I complain... Leo loves his models, what can I do?  :hehe:

DiCaprio spotted with model, ‘just friends’ with Rihanna

Leonardo DiCaprio, rumored to be dating Rihanna, was spotted at a party Friday at Muse frontman Matt Bellamy’s house in LA with yet another model.

A spy said, “They went into this bedroom and sat on the bed and left the door open. Everybody was craning their neck to see. They were just lying in the bed, no one saw anything, but they did leave hand in hand.”

A source close to DiCaprio tells us, “Leo and Rihanna are just friends. Leo is and has been single for some time. He has been working on/shooting ‘The Revenant’ in Canada for months.”

Rihanna has been linked to club don Richie Akiva, who gave no comment.

^Thanks Barbie :)

Rumors.....

Rihanna could star in Leonardo DiCaprio’s next film as the pair think it would 'make sense'

Rihanna is said to be in talks for a role in rumoured fling Leonardo DiCaprio’s next movie – and it’s Leo who has opened the door for her

Well, this is definitely one of the perks of rubbing shoulders with a Hollywood star.

Rihanna is said to be in talks for a role in rumoured fling Leonardo DiCaprio’s next movie – and it’s Leo who has opened the door for her.

Leo, 40, will play schizophrenic criminal Billy Milligan in dark film The Crowded Room and singer Rihanna, 27, is being lined up to play one of his victims.

A source said: “Leo has been working intensely on this project and chatting about it with Rihanna and they both think it would make sense for her to be in the movie.

“They want to spend as much time together as possible and this would be a huge bonding experience as she’s already been helping with his research into the character.”

The couple are rumoured to be dating (although Leo’s PR has denied it) and they have been spotted together looking cosy numerous times in the past few weeks.

But, perhaps it’s all just professional as Leo helps Ri expand her acting roles from Battleship – where she played Petty Officer Cora Raikes in 2012 – and a small part in Annie last year, to bigger characters.

In fact, she looked like she was trying out for the part of Catwoman as she stepped out in Paris on Saturday night in a black mask.

On The Crowded Room role, the source added: “Leo suggested she play one of the victims, but there are a number of parts she could take.

“Rihanna has seen her friend Cara Delevingne start to get larger and more credible film roles and that’s something she wants to emulate too.”

And it doesn’t just stop at acting – she’s also playing around with the idea of writing for the movie’s soundtrack too.

The source said: “Leo wants her on board to get the right sound for the movie – he thinks this would be a great addition to a role in the film.

“She’s already written a concept album for the movie Home, which she appears in and is due out later this year, so she’s had the experience to make Leo’s film a big hit too.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/rihanna-could-star-leonardo-dicaprios-5295943

This is cool, Margot Robbie told Leo to watch her soap opera Neighbours on youtube.  :hehe:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2984890/He-went-YouTube-watched-clips-Margot-Robbie-reveals-got-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Neighbours-set-Wolf-Wall-Street.html

She earned her acting stripes on Australia's celebrated soap opera Neighbours.

And when Margot Robbie starred alongside Leonardo Di Caprio on The Wolf of Wall Street, she couldn't resist giving the movie star a lesson in all things Ramsay Street.

As the 24-year-old returned to the set for the 30th anniversary reunion special recently, she told Sunday Telegraph that he was quite intrigued about the soap.

The blonde bombshell said: 'When I started on [The] Wolf [of Wall Street], Leo and Martin Scorsese had heard of Neighbours and were aware of what it was, but they hadn't seen any episodes.

'So he went onto YouTube and watched a few clips.'

Just for fun... according to super reliable OK magazine,   :hehe: Leo is now interested in a reporter from CBS, called Brittney Hopper. 

So who is the next blonde Leo is hoping to add to his dating resume? “Leo’s developed a huge crush on little-known CBS TV reporter Brittney Hopper from watching her on the local news and has already asked for an introduction,” the insider dished. “They have a lot of mutual friends and they’re both huge party animals,” the source continued. Leo has yet to secure a date with the reporter because the globetrotting duo is waiting to be in the same place at the same time. 

http://okmagazine.com/photos/leonardo-dicaprio-leaving-rihanna-for-blonde-reporter/photo/1001226806/

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is probably not true, but I'am posting just in case...  

New photos of Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna together have allegedly surfaced the internet.

This is after reports of the two have been gearing towards them not actually being together. According to fans, the alleged photos were taken after a night out in an exclusive club in NYC. The validity of the rumored shots have not been confirmed yet due to the fact that we've yet to see the actual photos.

It's funny how they say pics surfaced but don't have the pics?  :idk:  :nicole:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/188691/20150331/leonardo-dicaprio-and-rihanna-together.htm

^Yeah IDK whats up with that, sounds like they just meshed alot of things together :p

Once again taken with a grain of salt, but I remember Perez reporting the same thing a month ago...Is it bad I would love this? :Angel:

DiCaprio gets close to (another) gorgeous blond swimsuit model

Leo DiCaprio certainly has a type.
The actor, who recently split with blond model Toni Garrn, was spotted getting very close to blond model Kelly Rohrbach at LA club 1Oak, before being seen again with the beauty at another club days later.
Rohrbach is this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition “Rookie of the Year,” which makes her even more likely to be a Leo love interest — his ex-girlfriend, blond model Bar Refaeli, was SI’s 2007 “Rookie of the Year.”
A rep for Leo declined to comment.

http://pagesix.com/2015/04/02/dicaprio-gets-close-to-another-gorgeous-blond-swimsuit-model/

But I think michellabella in kelly's thread mentioned it seemed like she is/was dating stephanie seymor's son...

I wonder if Leo has ever met Vita Sidorkina! She just seems like his type. Blonde, Victoria's secret model that to me bears a bit of a resemblance to his ex Toni Garrn in certain shots.

Nadine Leopold was another one (reminds me of Erin Heatherton) but last I checked she was linked to some boy band guy.

Camila Morrone knows Evet Sanchez, at some point I bet she has met Leo. She's only 17, so no I'm not thinking of them as a couple... I just like that model.

When it comes to blondes, the models I have an interest in seeing him with are Solveig M, Alexandria M, Vita S, Isabella F, Casie C, Hanna E... maybe Rachel H and Anna E.

There are models that we know of leo hanging with several times and obviously there are more that we just don't know about, but the media can't identify them. Difference with Kelly is that they can actually identify her because she was in the news for SI. Just like Rihanna... the media can easily start insinuating things based on them hanging in the same spots. They went overboard on that.

Anyways, I'm personally not interested in a leo and Kelly relationship.

All we can do is wait and see, time will tell.

I don't know Kelly enough so I can't say anything... instead what I can say is that I would be COMPLETELY interested if Leo dated Margot Robbie, than my wishful thinking would come true post-39932-0-1446080829-77153_thumb.jpg   and I would be soooo immensely happy.     post-39932-0-1446080830-13317_thumb.gif

I know Margot have a boyfriend, but we can dream...    :p

Hey girls, just a random question, isn't this woman walking with Leo in this pic the actress Mayim Bialik? you know the Amy from The Big Bang Theory?  :hehe:  Since the first time I saw this pic I thought it was her, but I forgot to ask you, what you think? 

post-39932-0-1446080835-02503_thumb.jpg

Posting what I posted in the main thread :D :D 

I thought that girl behind the girl taking a pic in the first picture looks like Kelly Rohrbachs bff emelie von hofsten who mentioned going to coachella on her instagram and arrived in LA with Kelly. Well just checked Emelie's insta and she just posted a pic with a Chic-fil-a cup :whistle: Also Kelly's instagram...just went private :whistle: Looks like things might be on with Kelly..... I guess we'll see for sure :D