Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Yeah if Leo cared that much he'd be at the gym and such, so I honestly doubt it effects him in any major way, he doesn't strike me as the type to change himself just to please others, (Y) I love that he doesn't obsess over his looks in that department. :heart: but I don't think anybody appreciates being called flabby especially publicly. :p It just seems rude of the media, to highlight such things. Sometimes they treat public figures like they aren't humans with real feelings. Anyways at the end of the day he's still rich, powerful with a great career, so they can bring up his weight all they want but doesnt change that. :p

Leo's mom and Dave hang with Lukas Haas parents. Just saw a pic of them and some other friends at an airport. :) Im not saying Leo is with them, they are going to New Zealand from LA. Looks like an older couples thing and I think Leo plans to be in LA this weekend. it's just I didn't realize they hung together. I mean obviously Leo and Lukas are besties but that doesn't mean that their parents would automatically get along of course and hang together without Lukas and Leo around. Wonder if Lukas Parents get along with Leo's dad and his wife.

i realy love the friendship ; plus leo isn't the only common thing between irmelin and lukas's parents ; lukas's father is german and his mother still lives in germany :) ; as for george and his wife i have no idea :idk:

Leo's mom and Dave hang with Lukas Haas parents. Just saw a pic of them and some other friends at an airport. :) Im not saying Leo is with them, they are going to New Zealand from LA. Looks like an older couples thing and I think Leo plans to be in LA this weekend. it's just I didn't realize they hung together. I mean obviously Leo and Lukas are besties but that doesn't mean that their parents would automatically get along of course and hang together without Lukas and Leo around. Wonder if Lukas Parents get along with Leo's dad and his wife.

i realy love the friendship ; plus leo isn't the only common thing between irmelin and lukas's parents ; lukas's father is german and his mother still lives in germany :) ; as for george and his wife i have no idea :idk:;

Yeah it's cute. :D :yes:

This article is cute.

8 Times Baz Luhrmann Made Our World A Better Place

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/548396/8-times-baz-luhrmann-made-our-world-a-better-place.html

I will thank Baz too, for both Romeo & Juliet and The Great Gatsby, two of my faves movies of all times and my fave actor of all time. I think the Romeo & Juliet scene in the fish tank it's one of the most iconic scenes of cinema hystory, seriously, that scene is just soo beautiful!   :wub:

^honestly i doubt there is anything happening between leo and ri and if there is something it will never be public like just a hook up ; i just find her too much out there for him (sorry if you're a RI fan im just a no no i had a very brief but bad meeting with her and ever since i switched my fan mode off)

^Well it seems they are continuing this hookup for over a month now..but IDK pics will only prove that they are legit in a relationship. 

I've always liked Rihanna. Her comments on instagram always had me laughing, shes really sarcastic and just doesn't give a fu*k. Thats always been my kind of humor so while some people find it rude I think its just her being sarcastic. Not to mention shes hot as hell and I literally love all her songs. So its a definite approval of me :p

But curious what was the bad encounter? 

Bringing out little things that I have talked about in PM, but kept private. 

But some other suspicions I've had...

Here is Rihanna in back in December. When some of the Leo sightings started to be more consistent she was all of a sudden out with Richie all the time. Which I know they have been friends over the years, but now all of a sudden hes with her all the time and present in almost all her pap pics (around this time)?

Noticed she started wearing what looks like the W necklace that Leo and all his friends wear:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/2686-rihanna/?p=3584470

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/2686-rihanna/?p=3584471

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/2686-rihanna/?p=3587265

Then she was seen with Richie and Bert (leos friend) in January:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/2686-rihanna/?p=3592227

Also Vinny started following Rih's close friend since St. Barths. IDK theres just alot of things stacking up for me....of course who knows if they will ever make it "official" to the public. 

Denise and Taylor started hanging with Leo a lot too and hanging around his friends, travelling with them, attending art galleries together and dining etc but doesn't mean he's dating them. :) So the fact that he hangs with Rihanna, doesn't really make a difference to me right now. Hanging with Leo and his friends is not enough for me to see Rihanna, Denise, or Taylor as any of his girlfriends. It could turn out to be true, but to me there's no real proof right now. The only proof is that they get along well with Leo and his crew. We'll see what evidence the future might bring. :flower:

Just seeing Leo alone with them and outside of a party setting would help a lot.

it was at her concert in my city ; a friend and i had a pass for the meet and greet , she was 1 hour late and was behaving very rude plus the smell of weed and alcohol was just too much :(

Denise and Taylor started hanging with Leo a lot too and hanging around his friends, travelling with them and dining etc but i don't think he's dating them. So the fact that he hangs with Rihanna, doesn't really make a difference to me right now. We'll see what evidence the future might bring.

yeah agree ; lets see what the future holds 

Leo was at 1oak last night.... and so was Rihanna, Denise and Taylor. :)

Barbara Palvin was there etc etc its Grammy weekend they all go to the hottest parties :p

Palvin also gets along well with Leo's friends, and she even mentioned going to Leo's house before.

we need pics of leo ; its been a while lol 

barbie is so cute i remember a pic of her with vinny and leo in cannes 2013 ; wish her modelling career get back on track (i mean VS c'mon)

Is it possible that she's hooking up with Richie?  Doesn't he own 1oak?

^honestly i doubt there is anything happening between leo and ri and if there is something it will never be public like just a hook up ; i just find her too much out there for him (sorry if you're a RI fan im just a no no i had a very brief but bad meeting with her and ever since i switched my fan mode off)

I've noticed that when websites are writing articles about them they've been using this pic instead of her crazier looks.  I can't picture them standing together when she's wearing some of her looks.  Do you think she'd have to change to a more conservative look if they went public?

Is it possible that she's hooking up with Richie?  Doesn't he own 1oak?

Its possible, I thought this was a probably what was happening in the beginning. But after all these sightings with Leo when it seems Richie isn't present is what has gotten me thinking otherwise. Also Rihanna hasn't been sighted with Leo's crew when Leo isn't there.

Also whats big to me is no denial from Leos team, considering he denies some pretty minuscule rumors when it comes to his dating life. 

But of course could end up being nothing more than Us magazine said :yes:

it was at her concert in my city ; a friend and i had a pass for the meet and greet , she was 1 hour late and was behaving very rude plus the smell of weed and alcohol was just too much :(

Sad to hear this masha I'd be super pissed too :banghead: when I went and saw Lana Del Rey in concert she was also an hour late :ninja: 

Actually speaking of Lana I just found out that her and leos friend andrei has worked with Lana on a bunch of different projects. Lana is every now and again spotted at the same party as leo, and The Black Keys lead singer Dan Auerbach (we know Black Keys Patrick Carney connection) was involved with Ultraviolence with Lana :hehe: