Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^True, and I don't doubt its possible they could have met before and chilled or hooked up before. Same with Kat. But the allegations that they've spent time here and there, like he was literally not there in that time frame, we know he couldn't have or something like that :laugh:

Well I hope he doesn't rush into things just for the sake to have somebody around. But yes when hes single its certainly always interesting to do the detective work lol. 

All I meant is that I think he'll meet someone new naturally and not force it... which is ideal in my opinion. He has a lot of options and a lot of people willing to date him and has a great social life, so it's easier for him to meet people naturally.

I support Leo no matter, love him no matter what. And ultimately I praise him for living his life the way he wants, he doesn't give a crap what anyone says. Love him for that. :heart:

All I meant is that I think he'll meet someone new naturally and not force it... which is ideal in my opinion. He has a lot of options and a lot of people willing to date him and has a great social life, so it's easier for him to meet people naturally.

I support Leo no matter, love him no matter what. And ultimately I praise him for living his life the way he wants, he doesn't give a crap what anyone says. Love him for that. :heart:

i agree with every world you said :thumbsup:  ; and yes he doesn't have to care about what anyone says cause no one is going to live is life at his place :lullaby:  ; thats something can't be taken away from him  :no2:

Wonder what Kevin is up to, he doesn't seem as glued to the crew as the others are. Though even so there's still no doubt in my mind that Kevin is still super close to these guys. They've been friends since the early 90's and I bet its going to be a life long friendship. :heart: I guess he just has his own things going on and he's more independent. He broke up with Lydia several months ago, and ive seen no evidence of s new GF, I thought after the break we'd see him glued to the guys. Anyways, like everyone already knows, Kevin is my fav Leo friend, he's the most interesting of Leo's friends to me

Wonder what Kevin is up to, he doesn't seem as glued to the crew as the others are. Though even so there's still no doubt in my mind that Kevin is still super close to these guys. They've been friends since the early 90's and I bet ita going to be a life long friendship. :heart: I guess he just has his own things going on and he's more independent.

i guess so too ; the guys firendship is priceless ; they're closer than brothers can be and it something rare in hollyweird im sure they stand out support and protect  each other ; you never hear about fights between them or see them seeking publicity like a certain clan clooney aflleck damon ....

This may sound weird, but I hope the next girl Leo dates is shorter than 6 feet. When he was with Toni, I actually was never interested in seeing them walk the red carpet because she'd most likely would be in heels and she'd tower over him. When Leo took Gisele to the Oscars, she didn't tower over him and they looked fine. :p Actually all his other girlfriends were shorter than him in height. I just think it looks better when the guy is taller, that's just me. Anyways, most models aren't over 5'11 so the chances of him dating another 6 footer and over is pretty small. :p

This may sound weird, but I hope the next girl Leo dates is shorter than 6 feet. When he was with Toni, I actually was never interested in seeing them walk the red carpet because she'd most likely would be in heels and she'd tower over him. When Leo took Gisele to the Oscars, she didn't tower over him and they looked fine. :p Actually all his other girlfriends were shorter than him in height. I just think it looks better when the guy is taller, that's just me.

you're not the only one  :Angel:

I'm actually interested in hearing more from Eliza :p Now that Leo is probably back filming, it's going to be really quiet on the Leo news. I rather something than nothing at all.

If Eliza and Leo actually get pictured together during New Years time that would be something lol. :p

The Chris Rock thing was fun to read, he's basically emphasizing the power of Leo.

I also think the Eliza's rumor is BS, totally crap.  :hehe:  If the New Year's arrive and Leo is far from her will make her look ridiculous just like kat. I don't think she will get too much buzz trying to imply she's Leo's GF because she's not that well known as a model, she made some good work but she's not a recognized model.  If she wasn't talking about it or even inventing... I like the fact that she's 32. 

fash: thanks for the info about Megan and Alexandria, they are both gorgeous. 

And I agree about the height thing, I also like to see the guy taller than the girl because I think it fits better when they pose together, because we have that inner thought that says men have to protect the women, I guess is that.   :hehe:  

So, fash, as you asked... one more info about Eliza, she's 1,80... so if she put on heels would top Leo easily, hehe.   :nicole:

So, don't think it's going to happen but now the rumor is that Eliza wants to bring Leo to pass New Year's with her in a famous beach from Santa Catarina (Brazil), the beach is Jurerê International and is a hot spot in Brazil for rich and famous, beautiful place.

some pics here:

post-39932-0-1446080721-14497_thumb.jpg post-39932-0-1446080721-16158_thumb.jpg one of the hotels... post-39932-0-1446080721-1961_thumb.jpg 

And here a pic of Florianópolis, the Capital of Santa Catarina, which by the way, it's my state as well. :hehe: Eliza was born in Florianópolis. 

post-39932-0-1446080721-24488_thumb.jpg

Just to think in the remote possiblity of Leo being just 3 hours away from me give me chills.   :baronfaint:  

Thanks for the beach info, I posted my last post before I saw your post above. :flower:

This is bizarre, if they did meet before...

I think after this that leo is not interested in her anymore.

I guess he won't... bad move Eliza.  :hehe:  You do not know Leo like us.  :nicole: