Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Yeah they appear to have a lot in common. Another thing they have in common is that neither of them have sexy beach bodies. :p Leo has never been caught up in going to the gym... only when he has to for a movie role. I personally love that he's not all caught up in his appearance, makes him seem more down to Earth. :heart: Toni may be skinny, but she has no T& A really/ pretty straight up and down... but like Leo I don't think Toni cares about being a sex symbol ala Kate Upton. Like Leo she seems down to Earth.

The real Wolf of Wall Street? Nah. Dana Giacchetto, now under investigation again, calls himself the "Lamb of Wall Street" as he breaks his long-held silence about BFF DiCaprio, shares details of his intimate relationship with Ovitz, and asserts he had nothing to do with the suicide of CAA superstar Jay Moloney.

A old friend of Leo talked about him, here are some of his comments. I personally learned some things like the Academy Awards anecdote or the American Psycho one but there is a lot more on the article : http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mike-ovitz-leonardo-dicaprio-a-697394

The assumption now is that DiCaprio's experience with Giacchetto fueled his interest in doing The Wolf of Wall Street, though DiCaprio never has publicly said such a thing. Giacchetto claims to have heard what his old friend says on the subject. "People ask Leo, 'Was [Wolf] about Dana Giacchetto?' And he said, 'No, not exactly,' which is lovely," says Giacchetto.

Sources, though none for the record, confirm Giacchetto's accounts of the parties. "There were lots of weird sex scenes," says one prominent Giacchetto partygoer. The loft had $300 champagne, $5,000 hookers, top models, rockers, actors and artists. There also were two cockatoos, Angel and Tiberius -- one each for Giacchetto and DiCaprio. ays.

The night Titanic won 11 Oscars in 1998, DiCaprio skipped the ceremony; instead he and Giacchetto threw a party at the loft. "I was king of the world," says Giacchetto. "We projected the Academy Awards on the wall and had every star come to New York to give the middle finger because we felt the Academy Awards were a complete f---ing sellout and anti-punk rock."

Giacchetto says his relationships with many of his star clients went well beyond money. "I had a fight with [DiCaprio's then-manager] Rick Yorn," says Giacchetto. "He wanted Leonardo to make American Psycho," as did DiCaprio. "I called [Leo's dad], George, I called [Leo's mom], Irmelin. I said, 'Leo, if you do this movie, you must move out. Cutting people up? Is that what you're about?' Jay [Moloney, then in rehab] was like, 'What the f--- is Rick Yorn doing with Leo?' " (Yorn declined comment.) The part ultimately went to Christian Bale.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mike-ovitz-leonardo-dicaprio-a-697394

So ive seen pics of Danny A, Richie A, Milano J, Lukas H all wearing that same circle necklace that Leo always wears. Probably has something to do with being a part of this "Wolves" group... a friendship thing. Just got to look out to see Ethan, Bert, Jonah Johnson, Tobey and Kevin wearing the necklace.

Leo & Toni sighting in New York on Monday April 19th

Inside Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn’s PDA-Filled Pizza Date!

Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn have been quite the jet-setting couple as of late.

In the recent weeks, two have been spotted on vacation in Bora Bora, jamming out to bands in the desert at Coachella, and are now back in a New York state of mind.

Leo and his leading lady grabbed a bite to eat with a small group of friends at Serafina Fabulous Pizza on Manhattan's Upper East Side yesterday for a late lunch.

The group took full advantage of the beautiful spring weather and chose to sit at a table on the rooftop terrace.

According to an eyewitness, the group opted for light fare and didn't indulge in the eatery's famous pizzas.

It was a fairly healthy meal, everyone at the table ordered salads and coffees," an onlooker tells E! News.

"Toni looked fantastic, tan and wearing jeans, heels and a black leather jacket. Leo was also in jeans and kept his cap and sunglasses on throughout the entire meal."

And apparently neither Toni nor Leo could keep their hands off of one another during the meal.

"[Toni] and Leo were very lovey dovey—they would talk and joke with the rest of the table, but also spoke intimately to just each other at several points. They seemed very happy together."

Sounds like these two are as inseparable as ever!

http://www.eonline.com/news/534312/inside-leonardo-dicaprio-and-toni-garrn-s-pda-filled-pizza-date?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Leo and Toni German Magazine scans via Monroe on Tonis thread. A few new/different angle pics :) 

Gala Germany - 24.04.2014

Diese Liebe ist Meer

Scanned by me !

Attached Thumbnails

• post-31248-0-56580700-1398267611_thumb.j
  •  
  • post-31248-0-63384000-1398267629_thumb.j
  •  
  • post-31248-0-31395400-1398267648_thumb.j

•  
  • post-31248-0-67857900-1398267678_thumb.j
  •  
  • post-31248-0-74660200-1398267711_thumb.j
  •  
  • post-31248-0-05023900-1398267752_thumb.j

Grazia Germany - 24.04.14

Scanned by me !

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-31248-0-32511200-1398267413_thumb.j
  •  
  • post-31248-0-33543500-1398267452_thumb.j
  •  
  • post-31248-0-04997300-1398267480_thumb.j

Thanks guys! :flower: Ideally i'd have a Leo set all the time... he's by far my NUMBER 1!! But gotta switch it up every now and then. :p

Leo is at 9.9 twitter followers... almost at 10 million. Can't wait haha :p

He hasn't tweeted in over a month though... certainly not a top priority for him. :p

So around 0:20, Ellen mention that Leo played "Heads Up" with his friends all the time when he was in Cabo, so now let's imagine him playing. :rofl:

... and now I cannot stop thinking :laugh:. I can only imagine how this conversation with Ellen started for him mentioning he plays this game :rofl:. Thanks :flower:.

So there's a paparazzi vid of Lukas in LA from a couple days ago, and you can hear the paps say "you know Leo's there" Which of course they're just assuming that since Lukas and Leo are well known besties. But nope they're wrong, as we know Leo's been in NYC for the past week or so. :p