Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Thanks SweetGaby for that cute video of Bar. Nice story :)

Girl, joyezz and Amandinefrance, thanks for those videos! So funny haha!! The Rango/Django trailer is really well made! haha

Thanks Amandinefrance for showing how many twitter followers Leo has. Wow! That's a lot!! I have never looked at how many people were following him on twitter. I always like to check who's following who haha, it's a weird thing that I do haha, I don't know why. But a while ago I came across Kristen Zang's twitter and noticed she's following Leo on twitter! Just thought that was interesting :shifty:https://twitter.com/#!/EmmaLousKitchen/following

SunSmile, seems you're new here! I guess, I've not welcomed you, soo welcome to BZ! :wave: :p

so where's my co off-topicer ??? where's my Bad Girl ??? :morning: princess! :doofywave: princess! :ridinghorse:by_princess! :lullaby:

Little SicK is back and wants to off topic with you! :rofl:

Oh my god I totally forget about this topic :rofl: Where I have my head :nicole:

Ne

ugh speaking of shoulders, leo is looking absolutely fit and divine in those wolf set pictures omfg

Agreed Neon!! Leo looks good even when it's not to be...for example..."J.Edgar" LOL :nicole:

Ne

ugh speaking of shoulders, leo is looking absolutely fit and divine in those wolf set pictures omfg

Agreed Neon!! Leo looks good even when it's not to be...for example..."J.Edgar" LOL :nicole:

omg not gonna lie the first thing that came to mind when i initially saw the pictures was j. edgar. the hair color was mostly to blame for that. but this is a scorsese movie about jordan belfort...it couldn't be further from j. edgar omg

also as far as his eyes are concerned, i think he might be wearing contacts to darken his eyes, because his are a really light blue, so they might be contacts to darken/tone down the blue :)

"I have heard hes not too fan friendly"

I don't think they mean he isn't nice to his fans, but it's mostly because he's always hiding and slipping into vans because of the paps, and that doens't allow fans to take a pic with him.

And the guy was surprised he did take some pics with fans :)