Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

it's so ironic that you're posting that video amandine! i watched that stills gallery on my blu ray dvd last night and the entire time the pictures were up, i was wondering if there was a way to find the HQs online. what a treat it was to see marty with everyone on set. i can't wait for wolf (talk about repetition omg) and i hope the dvd special features for it are the same as the ones on the aviator. so many production stills. director commentary...uuugghhh

would love to hear leo and marty do commentary, even!

I watched this video a while ago and even did not understand everything that Bar speaks (I can only understand the part in English), it seems like a cute story.

Sorry if it's a bit off topic, but she mentions Leo. I do not know if everyone saw, then I would like to share with you ... ;)

i would love it if someone could translate/give us the gist of what she was saying...she looks so cute and animated, and you're right sweetgaby, it really does like she's telling a cute story!

edit:

Neon, lovely video indeed. :wave: It comes from Gil Riva TV show. On May 24, maccabi, one of Bar fans who speaks Hebrew posted the following:

Posted by maccabi on 24 May 2012 - 08:28 AM in Fashion Models

http://celebs.walla....w=/3601/2535886

Here's smth from The Gil Riva Show

It starts in Hebrew.

Bar describes how she always wanted to meet Warren Beatty (who dated her mom-Tzipi 35 ys ago) and tell him "Hi do u know who my mom is? "..

(she says she was 12 ys..and didnt know that one day she'd b a supermodel..)

Then one day she met him and said Hello..but didn't feel comfortable to present herself as Tzipi's daughter since he was with his wife.

The other day Leo came home and told her..

(this part is in English so u can watch it..)

Anyways..Leo met Warren who told him "I met your gf last night..she is very very beautiful! but her mom.....her mom was................ :) "

very cute indeed!

that interview is still one of the funniest interviews of leo to date. the first time i saw it, i was DYING when leo said his favorite word was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious just to confuse her. "it means nothing, i'm just kidding...i just wanted to confuse you, that's all" I COULD NOT

his little chucking throughout omg bless his little bearded face :')

Sorry if this was asked before, but I just read this exerpt on Boyle and I don't completely understand why he 'felt betrayed'

Could someone explain? Is it because Leo got the role instead?

In 2000, Boyle made his first big-budget Hollywood feature The Beach, which was based on Alex Garland's acclaimed novel of the same name.

However, the changed-ending of the movie left audiences unsatisfied and the film failed to match box office expectations.

It was the casting of Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead role that created headlines and led to the demise of McGregor and Boyle's working relationship.

The Scottish actor revealed that he had been due to play the lead until DiCaprio stepped in.

In 2000, Boyle spoke about their spat and told The Independent newspaper that McGregor "feels we betrayed him, and I think he's right."

And five years later, McGregor himself opened up to US magazine Playboy about his feelings over their argument.

"We had a director-actor relationship unlike any other I've had. But Boyle and his people didn't treat me very well."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10329678

i think that's right, he felt betrayed because he lost the role to leo, someone boyle wasn't as close to. i could understand why ewan felt hurt -- if he was close to danny and danny goes and does something like that, it's a complete betrayal of trust.

i hope ewan has nothing against leo, i would like to see them maybe make a movie together some day!

Leo broke something and quickly put it back haha from 02:20

i don't want to clog up the other leo thread with non-new news

but omg those videos are killing me, especially this one. i can't even begin to tell you how many times i've done what leo did, and in exactly the same way. the initial curiosity, checking the thing out, breaking it/not knowing what it is or how to use it, and then quickly putting it back and looking around stone-faced to make sure no one saw

what a precious little peanut omg i hope you guys keep these videos coming!