Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

what does the pussy posse mean? it basically means leo and his little group (tobey, lukas, kevin, whoever else) were always looking for women (aka pussy)

and seeing as they're all decent looking guys, i'm sure they got plenty of "pussy" when they wanted it. they were handsome, up and coming actors in los angeles going to popular clubs. the media wasn't as bad back then as it was today, so celebs could get away with a lot more than they could today. suffice to say, i'm sure leo had enough fun to last a lifetime in the 90s ;)

Well Neon... not all are looking guys or handsome :nicole:

I'm sure many of them take advantage of Leo's fame to get girls :laugh:

I remember a video where in the door of a club, a girl say hi to Leo with kiss and hug and she had to do the same with all his friends. :rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio Is No Longer a Bachelor!

After a seven-month courtship, Leonardo DiCaprio isn't letting Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton get away. In fact, she is staying at the actor's luxury high-rise condo overlooking the Hudson River in NYC.

"Erin has been with Leo nonstop at the apartment," says an eyewiteness. "He's even got a bike for her since he likes biking around the city so much."

Erin is thrilled about her new life with Leo. At the Victoria's Secret supermodel Cycle Ride to Benefit Cancer Research she said: "I live on the West Side Highway now, and I love it!"

After dating a bevy of beauties, including Blake Lively and Bar Refaeli, Leo may have found the one in Erin.

Source: LIFE & STYLE

the group of the vaginas? I guess is that, but you know in Spanish sound most better with the bad words, isn't princess?

I don't have any kind of problem with Leo been a knowledge man :brows: I guess that is better for the new girlfriends ;)

I dont know if it was already posted...otherwise sorry.

Leonardo DiCaprio to Have a Baby?

Posted by Adam

Thursday July 19, 2012

AES-0583142.jpgLEONARDO DiCaprio might be having a baby!

According to a new report, the actor and his girlfriend, Erin Heatherton, 23, have expressed their desire to have kids.

Erin told In Touch Weekly magazine that having children “makes more sense than what I do now.

“My mom was a preschool teacher, so I’ve been around kids. I’ve always loved them.”

Leo recently admitted he’s yet to find true love.

“My first love? Boy I don’t even remember,” he said. “I suppose if I’d found my true love I would be married right now wouldn’t I?

“Pretentious women really turn me off. Vindictive women too. So do opportunistic women. I think what turns me on about a girl is what most men find attractive — which is something genuine about them. Being a good person.”

Leo has previously revealed he wants to date a woman like his mother.

“My mother is the center of my life. To have a woman like that in your life, who is strong, who’ll be honest with you about who you are… that’s something I treasure. And it’s something I look for in a woman,” he said.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/249032/leonardo-dicaprio-to-have-a-baby.html

Leonardo DiCaprio Is No Longer a Bachelor!

After a seven-month courtship, Leonardo DiCaprio isn't letting Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton get away. In fact, she is staying at the actor's luxury high-rise condo overlooking the Hudson River in NYC.

"Erin has been with Leo nonstop at the apartment," says an eyewiteness. "He's even got a bike for her since he likes biking around the city so much."

Erin is thrilled about her new life with Leo. At the Victoria's Secret supermodel Cycle Ride to Benefit Cancer Research she said: "I live on the West Side Highway now, and I love it!"

After dating a bevy of beauties, including Blake Lively and Bar Refaeli, Leo may have found the one in Erin.

Source: LIFE & STYLE

if she is the one, he doesnt ACT like it ...compared to the rest of the girls he has dated!! This too shall pass!

and she wants kids at her age? not a degree or anything else? marriage is one thing but kids are another but i guess different strokes for different folks!

heard the same stories of when he was with Gisele, Bar, Blake , and now ErinI%20dont%20know.gif

when he is ready to slow down his pace in his personal life..not partying, clubbing ( i mean he has been doing this for over 20 years...he MUST BE TIRED by now :cain: )..we WILL see a different side to him and not this now.

I love Erin ! But ok kids,true love,in love that's a things that we heard with every girlfriends I remember last year with Blake Lively when everyone say that he's found the good person ect...and finally. (and too because I've always thinks that Leo wait for me for had baby)

princess : Thankkkkk you ! Ok I know what you mean now when you talk about this girl ;). I love Hanging with Leo so much ! That's like Leo was good friends with Charlize Theron no? I mean just before Titanic,there's was few time together...