Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hum, just I read the People's article, it says Laura left the party with Leo and his friends... althought she says that didn't spend the night at his hotel suite.   :cain:  But it's People magazine, what means reliable, or she was lying or she just left the party but didn't went to his hotel. 

I'm so curious, but still not happy, lol. I sound crazy.   :rofl:

Denial from Leos camp ...

(...) However, a source close to Leonardo has since denied the fact the pair headed back to his hotel room.
Laura - who acted as the official red carpet host for EE at the event - has been dating Sunset Sons rocker Rory Williams over the past few months.
Meanwhile, the newly-single heartthrob ended his short-term romance with blonde bombshell Kelly Rohrbach at the end of the year.

Source

@Jade Bahr Why must you wreck my hopes and dreams? :p:p Anyways People magazine did mention she went back to his hotel with a group of friends, so come on :whistle:  Though sounds like they don't want the thought of them sleeping together floating about. 

Now lets turn our attention to Lily :rofl::rofl: 

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I prefer the Riri rumors over Laura's one, hehe.   :p The second one is not exactly a lie, since Leo was caught leaving the club where Rihanna was too. But the first, lol, Leo was still in London... and Rihanna canceled her performance at Grammy. 

About Laura rumors, both denied the story already. 

Just giving my opinion here, right?  

Leo and Rihanna PR for what or for whom? Both are super famous and sucessful without each other, they don't need each other for nothing, if they have or had something is for real. And why? maybe because they simply like each other, that's why they make out in the club, simple as that.