Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Just now, SweetGaby said:

I was watching some old interviews on youtube, and I love this one, cause we can see how our guy is total flirt.

So, I'm going to share with you...

Always loved this interview, he's just gahhh... and that big smile.   :baronfaint:  I wish I was that girl, haha.  

On 12 février 2016 at 6:43 AM, BarbieErin said:

Always loved this interview, he's just gahhh... and that big smile.   :baronfaint:  I wish I was that girl, haha.  

Haha definitely flirty but this girl sounds very self centered and not smart at all lol or is it just me?

7 hours ago, marinebing said:

Haha definitely flirty but this girl sounds very self centered and not smart at all lol or is it just me?

Haha, yeah. But Leo seemed to be enjoying that interview so much and I guess have something to do with the girl... he was smiling and laughing the whole time, lol. :D

He was always so flirtatious in this interview :laugh: I think the girl being a cute blonde accompanied with her fun playful demenour really lightened his mood and he felt like playing around a bit :laugh: 

Gah look at him look at her. When Leo is in that sexy ass behavior its easy to see how any girl can get sucked right in :o 

Just now, katchitup said:

Gah look at him look at her. When Leo is in that sexy ass behavior its easy to see how any girl can get sucked right in

:o 

Kat, this is so true.  :yes: How can any girl resist to that?  Basically impossible.  :laugh:

And sometimes I read random comments on internet asking what is the Leo appeal? I mean, watch this interview and you will know, haha.   

Leonardo DiCaprio celebrates Bafta win by 'taking Laura Whitmore back to his hotel suite'

Laura Whitmore apparently helped Leonardo DiCaprio celebrate his Bafta win last night.

According to The Sun, the I'm A Celebrity presenter was allegedly one of several beauties competing for the Hollywood megastar's attention.

However, after receiving an award for his role in The Revenant , Leo reportedly only had eyes for the Irish host and asked her to come back to his suite at London’s Rosewood Hotel.

Being human, Laura is said to have obliged following a night of partying and so she and a group of pals headed up to his room at around 3.30am.

"Leonardo was completely taken by Laura," a source told the tabloid. "She was playing it cool but he made a beeline for her and they instantly started flirting. She loved the attention and they were all over each other, getting on like a house on fire.

"Leo made it clear he wanted her to come back upstairs to his suite at the hotel to continue the party afterwards. He was all over Laura until well after 5am. At one point he held her face in his hand!"

Mirror Online has touched base with Laura's rep to find out her side of the story.

According to her camp, the presenter was present at the same after-party as Leo but the pair did not spend the night together.

"To confirm Laura did not spend the night with Leo," the rep told us. "She was with a group of people who were all part of the BAFTA celebrations at no point did she spend the night with him."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/leonardo-dicaprio-celebrates-bafta-win-7377703

Didn't really think much of this, until I went to her instagram.....and girl has been alot of places Leo has been lately :p Though could be a coincidence...she goes to a ton of events :laugh:  she was also at the Devos event in Switzerland where Leo was being honored. 

Shes a pretty blonde so :whistle::p 

Just now, katchitup said:

Leonardo DiCaprio celebrates Bafta win by 'taking Laura Whitmore back to his hotel suite'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/leonardo-dicaprio-celebrates-bafta-win-7377703

Didn't really think much of this, until I went to her instagram.....and girl has been alot of places Leo has been lately :p Though could be a coincidence...she goes to a ton of events :laugh:  she was also at the Devos event in Switzerland where Leo was being honored. 

Shes a pretty blonde so :whistle::p 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.   :ermm:   :no: And what about Riri?   :idk:

The girl is pretty can't deny, but she's like a "not so stunning" version of Margot Robbie, lol.  :p  

000.jpg 00.jpg 0.jpg

LEONARDO DiCaprio took ITV presenter Laura Whitmore back to his hotel suite after a wild night celebrating his Bafta win.

The 41-year-old, who won for his role in The Revenant, plucked the I’m A Celebrity presenter out of a group of women vying for his attention at an after-party at London’s Rosewood Hotel.

An onlooker said: “Leonardo was completely taken by Laura. She was playing it cool but he made a beeline for her and they instantly started flirting.

“She loved the attention and they were all over each other, getting on like a house on fire.

“Leo made it clear he wanted her to come back upstairs to his suite at the hotel to continue the party afterwards.”

Irish Laura, 30, followed the superstar to his suite with a close group of pals at 3.30am where the party continued. A partygoer revealed: “He was all over Laura until after 5am.

“At one point he held her face in his hand.”

Also vying for Leo’s attention was British model Lily Donaldson, 29. A party source added: “Leo was all over Lily too.”

Laura was an official red carpet host for EE at the event,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6933520/Laura-Whitmore-in-Leonardo-DiCaprios-hotel-suite-until-5am.html

Lily Donaldson too :D:D:whistle: ^^

+People article also mentions Laura apart of Leo's crew that evening:

DiCaprio and his group of about a dozen friends, which included Irish TV presenter Laura Whitmore, left the party at around 3 a.m. 

http://www.people.com/article/leonardo-dicaprio-revenant-costars-bafta-awards-afterparty

Man, why????????????????????????????????????????   Leo just ruins my wishful thinkings all the time, DAMN LEO!    :beating:

At least this girl is not a model but IDK why I don't think she's that pretty, not that this matters after all, just an observation... but she's 30? Not that bad, still not happy about it, lol.   :blah: :laugh:

7 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

LOL, is that article hysterical or Leo is hysterical?  :laugh: He was all over Laura, He was all over Lily too... LMAOF.    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah the article sounds a bit sensational :laugh: Though the article does say he was holding her head in his hand, and in one of the pics looks like hes about ready to/or just was :p

Shes a cutie. I approve Leo :thumbsup: I will be stalking her insta from here on out :Amelie_wft:

laura-whitmore-at-brit-awards-2015-nomin.jpglaura-whitmore-style-pandora-and-bhf-aft.jpgrexfeatures_5586121e.jpg