Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

They keep talking about pictures of Leo and Rih looking like they are kissing but nobody seems to have them. Leo and Rih saying it was just a kiss on the cheek. Everyone is acknowledging some kissing looking pictures exist but Leo doesn't want the pics out there (for fairly obvious reasons.)

Don't hear this often -- Leonardo DiCaprio did NOT have sex with Rihanna ... despite the fact photos make it seem otherwise.

Leo and Rihanna did run into each other in L'Arc Nightclub in Paris early Sunday morning, and photos circulating of the meeting make it seem like they did some tongue wrestling -- but our well placed sources say nothing that hot happened.

We're told RiRi was hanging with Cara Delevingne, and when they saw Leo there was a friendly greeting ... including a kiss on the cheek which was captured by a photog. You haven't seen the pics because the agency hawking them claims Leo's people are trying to block the sale ... based on French privacy laws that protect public figures. 

As for the make out rumors -- our sources say it's just a bad angle in the photo.

Of course, Leo and Rihanna hooked up about a year ago -- but we're told they're just friends now and Leo is definitely "single."

Translation: If you're a Victoria's Secret model ... Leo's still open for business.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/18/leonardo-dicaprio-rihanna-paris-kiss-photos/#ixzz3xdkWSDVs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3405627/Very-friendly-exes-Rihanna-Leonardo-DiCaprio-seen-kissing-enjoying-night-Parisian-nightclub.html

Love this :p

Leonardo DiCaprio and Celeste Holm never heard of each other

untitled-1.jpg

DiCaprio’s Best Actor nomination for “The Revenant” brings up a memory.

March 1994. Russian Tea Room. I’m sitting with the late Celeste Holm, a multiple Oscar nominee who won 1948’s Best Supporting Actress.

It’s an Academy Awards nominees breakfast. Haughty Celeste pokes my ribs with: “Who’s the kid?” I tell her Leonardo was up for Best Supporting.

Then: “Who?” I tell her again.

She asks: “What’s he do?” Leo is sitting right. Staring.

I whisper: “He’s nominated for an Oscar.”

“As what?”

“Supporting Supporting Actor. For ‘What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.’ ”

“Lord, I wouldn’t see that. Sounds like a pie-eating contest.”

Leo, still staring, wonders who’s this old bird. He asks who she is.

Told, “Celeste Holm. Famous actress.” Silence. Nothing. Nada. Niente. Then I quietly offer: ‘All About Eve’ with Bette Davis, ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ with Gregory Peck.”

“Never heard of them,” he says.

Celeste snaps: “Learn your industry’s history.”

Leo: “I won’t lie to you. I never saw you, either.”

Me, palms wet from nerves, was the one between them.

Source

9 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

If this pics indeed exist, I want to see it.   :p

I'm sorry Leo but I really hope someone buys these pics. It's clear there is something in them he doesn't want us to see, because, kiss on the cheek or not, it looks like more. I wanna see :p

Also I just now posted another Leo and Rih sighting last night. I get one run in, but another, and after the rumors and the "just friends" stories party together again? Come on guys :cain: 

Now the story might be a little exaggerated :whistle:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6869606/Rihanna-and-Leonardo-DiCaprio-caught-snogging.html

Leonardo DiCaprio uses French privacy law to prevent pictures of him kissing Rihanna in a nightclub from being published

The pair appeared to be kissing when they were pictured together in a nightclub in Paris, France, on Sunday night.

But the 40-year-old actor's lawyers then sent out a warning saying he objected to the images being published and that he had a right to privacy under French law.

A photo agency offered the pictures, taken at the French nightclub L'Arc, to a number of publications in Britain.

But the images have yet to be published.

France has some of the strictest privacy laws in the world and the French constitution demands that everyone has the right to privacy.

DiCaprio and the singer were rumoured to have dated last year, enjoying a brief romance, and the pictures sparked reports they may have rekindled their relationship.

But according to TMZ, there is nothing going on between the pair.

The website reported Rihanna was at the venue with Cara Delevingne, and when they saw the actor there was a friendly greeting which included a kiss on the cheek.

It said the rumours of the pair getting very friendly were down to the photo being at a bad angle.

(...)

Source

Just now, katchitup said:

But we NEED to see these supposed kissing pics. Like, NEED. 

:laugh:

EXACTLY, we need to see this, I'm very curious. PLEASE!   :p

Now, I never hide that I LOVE the idea of Leo and Rihanna together since the first rumors about them started back in 2014... but I would like to see them dating "officially". Come on!!!  

A new rumor, already denied.

Leonardo DiCaprio Wants To Date Jennifer Lawrence?

Leonardo DiCaprio is NOT looking to date Jennifer Lawrence, despite a made-up tabloid report. Gossip Cop can bust this claim. 

According to OK!, DiCaprio and Lawrence hit it off so well at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month that he’s now set his sights on her romantically. A so-called “friend” of the actor tells the tabloid, “Leo seems ready to date someone different. And despite the age gap, he and Jennifer have a lot in common."

Another supposed “eyewitness” who attended the Golden Globes says the two were flirting throughout the night, including laughing and whispering to each other at an afterparty. “There was definitely chemistry,” says the tabloid’s questionable source. “They’d be a perfect match."

Gossip Cop checked in with an actual source close to DiCaprio, and we’re assured the actor isn’t romantically pursuing Lawrence. The two simply had a friendly conversation at an awards show, just as they did with their many other peers in attendance. We’re told the tabloid’s claim about an impending relationship between the two movie stars is simply “not true.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-dating-jennifer-lawrence-flirting-golden-globes-hooking-up/