Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

^ :rofl:

Hunni, it doesn't take HOURS to sharpen and crop a pic :flower: So everytime I find a pic I shall sharpen it, and if any blog reposts it I hope they credit BZ as the source too! :p so credit to the Harry Styles blog, as you wished ;)

It can take hours to find them. You did not find them, she did. If you could have, you would have and you did not, so you have no idea how long it takes, to find, crop, edit and tag. You have no blog so dont tell how long you think it takes. Its the principle anyways. You seem to think its fun to take a lil ask for credit and turn it into something rude. Youre very immature to not just let someone say.. credit bc someone works hard. Be grateful and kind to someone who supplied them. A little respect is all. She is not a Harry Styles blog, but a fan of Nadine as well. Just seriously stop being so ignorant. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.12.2015. at 5:57 PM, Kramer&Kramer said:

She works so much less then last yar, it saddens me!

Well tbh she doesn't stand out in any way. She falls in that Erin Heatherton category. Commercial model...she should try to do something different.

Maybe shorten her hair and try to give it a push doing runway shows.

Her hip measurement is to big for doing runway. IMG listened her hip with 93, so you can imagine she has on or two inches more.

I think she should try implants, right now she is very pear shaped and  with with a bigger bosom, her figure would be more harmonious, maybe SI is then an option.

2 hours ago, Kramer&Kramer said:

Her hip measurement is to big for doing runway. IMG listened her hip with 93, so you can imagine she has on or two inches more.

I think she should try implants, right now she is very pear shaped and  with with a bigger bosom, her figure would be more harmonious, maybe SI is then an option.

How dare you :mad: 

Those hips are fuckin perfection :p

16 hours ago, Schemer said:

Well tbh she doesn't stand out in any way. She falls in that Erin Heatherton category. Commercial model...she should try to do something different.

Maybe shorten her hair and try to give it a push doing runway shows.

you're wrong!! so wrong!!! Erin is a butter face. Nadine OTOH has a very intriguing face. Her editorial work always wows me.  And I havent even started on that figure :baronfaint: