Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Behati is gonna get FB, then her annoying husband is gonna perform that annoying song about Jagger and they'll probably gonna bring out Mick himself too.

All accompanied by One Direction performance.

And then I'm gonna puke.

haha, oh please no. I am not sure who I dislike more Behati P or her husband? But together, it's even worse.

If it really is between Adriana and Behati, I;ll pray to God day and night that it is Adriana. And honestly, how could the 2 girls even be compared? They are different generation Angels, not to mention the difference between their career portfolios, and not on the last place- looks. Adriana has beauty - raw and exotic, Behati has none, she looks like washed out mouse :p

Also last year, people were saying Candice or Behati, and Candice got it. This year people are saying Adriana or Behati, hopefully Adriana will get it.

beg your pardon. i know its Adriana's thread but wouldnt any of you guys consider that maybe, Lily or Doutzen could get it? love them both , and Lily's had a tremendous year already . FB would be like the ideal finishing touch to 2014 for her.

beg your pardon. i know its Adriana's thread but wouldnt any of you guys consider that maybe, Lily or Doutzen could get it? love them both , and Lily's had a tremendous year already . FB would be like the ideal finishing touch to 2014 for her.

Doutzen is still pregnant, right? So she's out, been out. And I feel Lily will be another Alessandra, putting in all this work and not getting it for another 10 years (if she stays that long).

All- Thanks for the update/pics!

I know the second one is sienna.. the first one I don't think is either one of them... Valentina did get a hair cut but its shoulder length and sienna is not that big and her hair isn't like that, its thinner and a bit longer

I think thats a boy. The way he's dressed, and alot of people in marko family look like them (marko, valentina, sienna) have you seen his brother?

But if it does end up being valentina, forgive me

Whats the craziest thing is that I went to Victoroa Secret in Herald Square to buy my Noir Tease body spray & i was amaized seeing my fave VS Model in pictures on the walls, which we all know who that is, then Im at work & guess who busts in threw the doors???

jeromeduran

What a treat to witness the magic happen on the @victoriassecret Holiday Shoot @adrianalima gets a helping hand from hairstylist extraordinaire @italogregorio Amazing job @nomadrj !!! thank you!!

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

elcuerpodepapi

Post wicked Sunday afternoon workout with@adrianalima. Getting ready for the @victoriassecretfashion show early. She worked so hard the #AeroIcon suddenly materialized. Proving the saying #youarewhatyoupunch true. #lol#Aerospacehpc#sleekify #sleekif-eye #boxingrules #areyouafighter?

post-62475-0-03705700-1406532688_thumb.j