Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Adriana too real for them hoes

see them comments?? I don't understand how females themselves can have higher expectations

for another female, more than a man does.

The female comments... smh

Im convinced more than anything them bitches were trying to convince themselves something

because the male reactions vs the females reactions just do not match up.

^She took the pic down. I want to say something, but I won't. Too real for them hoes? I think not. She should've just left it up. She seriously didn't look bad at all, but whatever. People are going to hate. She needs to realize this.

I wonder if she is the one taking the pictures down or her management though

me too because it was taken down a day later... usually adriana deletes things quickly.

I think it was her management this time. Esp seeing how DM made an artical about it. And savana is right she didn't look bad at all. I still think she is too real because its  not the only one on there still there are about like 5 of them. And I said that because some people's reactions you can tell are based off the fact that they aren't use to a celeb letting them see themselves that way. Everyone else is fake and wouldn't do at as many time as adriana does it. They want to look super perfect and they want people to shower them with nothing but love and extra flattering comments. Its annoying really

I don't understand really why it was taken down. Some of the comments were ugly but it still got the usual number of likes, she was talked good about in dm everyone was impressed, and adriana gained a ton of followers after posting that over 3,000 yesterday

Yes! The shit is that when people are running their mouths off in the comments, she is getting so much press and people add her like crazy. She needs to take advantage. Good press isn't always about good shit. I am drunk, but you understand. She had more people defending and praising her than bad troll comments.