• Please log in to reply
17234 replies to this topic

#12101 Sultra

Sultra

New Comer

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:05 PM

AMAZINGGGGG!! She has such a beautiful glow here...

#12102 LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

♥Whispers On The Wind, Push Me Onward♥

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,220 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:12 AM

SHE LOOKS AB FABBBBBBBBBBBBBB :drool: :drool: :drool:

Posted ImageAdriana LimaPosted ImageConstance JablonskiPosted ImageDaria WerbowyPosted ImageKate UptonPosted ImageMaja KragPosted ImageRobyn LawleyPosted ImageSui HePosted ImageAlyssa MillerPosted ImageOlya SnagoshenkoPosted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImageViggo MortensenPosted ImageTom HardyPosted ImageJeremy RennerPosted ImageBruce CampbellPosted ImageJohnny DeppPosted ImageSam WitwerPosted ImageDavid GandyPosted ImageDiego MiguelPosted Image

#12103 ILUVBarbaraPalvin

ILUVBarbaraPalvin

Poopaye!

• Members
  • 23,875 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:41 PM

One of the best sets of candids I've seen in a good while, thx so much for those nothingless :heart: :heart: :heart:

adriadone.png

- Beauty from celestial dust -

#12104 stephania

stephania

New Comer

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

Beautiful candids.and pretty Adriana.... :heart:

Signature edited. No advertisements. Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, external boards, blogs, websites, social media, etc. ~PC

#12105 LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

♥Whispers On The Wind, Push Me Onward♥

• Banned
  • 25,220 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:20 AM

20060427_zaf_ms4_017_adriana_lima.jpg Adriana_20Lima.preview.jpg iew.jpg]
Adriana_20Lima_JTM_026124.jpg Adriana_Lima80912005.jpg 005.jpg]
Adriana_Lima_Picture_6NVMPI.jpg Adriana_Lima_reportedly_pregnant_Bluefly_blog_FlyPaper_400.jpg 400.jpg]
adriana_lima_airport_7148_4.jpg adriana_lima_lovestory_jbrand.jpg and.jpg]
adriana_lima_marko_jaric_lax_03.jpg adriana_lima_robe.jpg e.jpg]
brazilian_supermodel_adriana_lima_5150086.jpg
sorry if these are reposts, but they were new to me

Posted ImageAdriana LimaPosted ImageConstance JablonskiPosted ImageDaria WerbowyPosted ImageKate UptonPosted ImageMaja KragPosted ImageRobyn LawleyPosted ImageSui HePosted ImageAlyssa MillerPosted ImageOlya SnagoshenkoPosted Image

Posted Image
Posted ImageViggo MortensenPosted ImageTom HardyPosted ImageJeremy RennerPosted ImageBruce CampbellPosted ImageJohnny DeppPosted ImageSam WitwerPosted ImageDavid GandyPosted ImageDiego MiguelPosted Image

#12106 no_secrets28

no_secrets28

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

ba.jpg ba2.jpg

http://41.imagebam.com/download/8ttAaWnvtXmOcAOfaK06Qw/13248/132479296/signature.png

~Please note that Signature images should be no more than 600 pixels x 140 pixels in size - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

#12107 sweet-lady

sweet-lady

PIP King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,975 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

thanks no secrets28

#12108 seldom_serenity

seldom_serenity

PIP Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

ba.jpg ba2.jpg

What is she doing? Is she muslim?

#12109 SaBrIaNa

SaBrIaNa

Hyper PIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:05 PM

no, she's not muslim

#12110 seldom_serenity

seldom_serenity

PIP Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

It looks to me like she's praying in a mosque, that's not a very catholic thing to do.

#12111 Boriken

Boriken

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:35 PM

She's most certainly not in a mosque. If it were a Mosque she would have her hair covered. Also, I see some religious imagery, which is forbidden by Islamn. I think it's like a Meditation Center of some sort.

#12112 SaBrIaNa

SaBrIaNa

Hyper PIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

She's most certainly not in a mosque. If it were a Mosque she would have her hair covered. Also, I see some religious imagery, which is forbidden by Islamn. I think it's like a Meditation Center of some sort.

Yeah, what he said lol

#12113 moiselles

moiselles

Proud Air Force Wife

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,417 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:35 AM

35+ more HQs I didn't see posted yet!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Great dress, great body, but hair and make-up are AWFUL. Seriously. Girlfriend needs to fire her make-up artist and hair stylst (and if she did it her self then she needs to stop NOW). The stupid faces make it that much more worse.

adriana | candice | rosie | doutzen

always & forever
laetitia | monica | angelina

#12114 FABIrock

FABIrock

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:20 AM

what?????? those pics are at the exit of a runway ..the hair and the make up are made by some artist of staff ! and to me she looks soooo amazing with them !!!!!!

#12115 seldom_serenity

seldom_serenity

PIP Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

The religious imagery of the moon and the star is the symbol of Islam, like the cross is the symbol for christianity, the moon and the star is the symbol for Islam.

#12116 Lost_Soul

Lost_Soul

It is not love that is blind, but jealousy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:44 PM

She's worn Jewish Jewelry before....so it really doesn't mean anything. She's said before she likes learning about other religions.
She's very into meditation as well, I believe she did it to find peace with her father. But she is a strict Catholic. She ISN'T muslim :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#12117 Boriken

Boriken

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

The religious imagery of the moon and the star is the symbol of Islam, like the cross is the symbol for christianity, the moon and the star is the symbol for Islam.

Yes, I do see the moon and star. But, Islam is only the most famous religion to use the moon and star, not the only one. WHen I said religious imagery, I actually wasn't referring to those symbols. I mean the imagery in the first pic. I can't tell if it's the Virgin Mary, or a bird of some sort.

#12118 no_secrets28

no_secrets28

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:33 AM

Posted Image

lovevsmodels

http://41.imagebam.com/download/8ttAaWnvtXmOcAOfaK06Qw/13248/132479296/signature.png

~Please note that Signature images should be no more than 600 pixels x 140 pixels in size - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

#12119 roxanna1806

roxanna1806

bcuziamspecial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:27 PM

^ thanks !!! :heart:

Attached Thumbnails

• I276436158895857_1.jpg

Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website, band/group and etc. ~PC

#12120 SontaSejou

SontaSejou

PIP Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:41 AM

Wow, people really need to get over the "stupid faces" thing. Just because someone doesn't act all haughty and pseudointellectual in front of the camera (like everyone else does) doesn't make them an idiot. Sheesh. She's unique, so what? Is individuality a crime a now? <_<

7 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

tausmalek, Fantasy