Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Thank You Sasha :)

Does anyone knows how to get pictures from Newscom.com? they have some amazing pictures there.

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/s?p...&search.y=9

You're welcome! And Newscom - it just depends on the original agency. Newscom only publish photos from other agencies, you can get all of them in other places. Just a matter of looking up who the original agency is (Newscom states it in the file name and on the MQ page), and then grabbing it from the original agency. :flower:

If at least she wouldn't make thos strange faces <_< It's becoming more and more annoying <_<

I'm really starting to hate that :ninja:

Although she looks quite younger

That's just how Adriana is.

If you can't deal with it now, you better stop being a fan - because she won't stop.

:gocho:

If at least she wouldn't make thos strange faces <_< It's becoming more and more annoying <_<

I'm really starting to hate that :ninja:

Although she looks quite younger

That's just how Adriana is.

If you can't deal with it now, you better stop being a fan - because she won't stop.

:gocho:

That's just my opinion..

And if you like someone that doesn't mean you can't criticize her/him a bit..

And I won't stop being her fan just because these faces.. It's stupid. I still love her especially now when she has finally returned :wub:

Adriana Lima shot high up on the elevators. I actually love the orginal series. Victorias Secret call it their ‘timeless’ collection. Mostly black and whites that are from various shoots over the years that have become part of the brand history-I am really honored when I see this anything from this collection because it says the image did more than just sell product, they are part of the overall image

post-34463-0-1446074238-86129_thumb.jpg

Russel James fb page.

Adriana's beauty is out of the world. Seriously noone can compare to her. Angelina, Megan , Jessica Alba, Scarlett J., Adriana Lima is prettier than them. Her face features are nearly perfect.

But man, why does she have to act like she's retarded? It's not cute. Her management should tell her how to pose to the press..