Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I heard a rumor about lima and marko. Lima started following marko again and erased all the photos from jo. If she takes marko back after all he had done i am giving up on her.

I read that too, on a serbian newssite. well she never postet something from Jo, at lest not on IG. And we have seen them together 2 weeks ago in LA. maybe just a rumor? :idk:

I heard a rumor about lima and marko. Lima started following marko again and erased all the photos from jo. If she takes marko back after all he had done i am giving up on her.

I read that too, on a serbian newssite. well she never postet something from Jo, at lest not on IG. And we have seen them together 2 weeks ago in LA. maybe just a rumor? :idk:

he doesn't deserve her . 

Which pictures with Joe she erased? I never saw pic with him on her IG

there weren't any. This her and marko stuff is just a damn rumor. Its only made because she followed him on IG.

If she gets back with anybody it needs to be fucking lenny.

But I understand what you like at 22 isn't what you like at 34

Which pictures with Joe she erased? I never saw pic with him on her IG

there weren't any. This her and marko stuff is just a damn rumor. Its only made because she followed him on IG.

If she gets back with anybody it needs to be fucking lenny.

But I understand what you like at 22 isn't what you like at 34

Girl, yes!

Thanks for the pics emerald7! :)

She is so beautiful! :wub:  :heart:  :wub:

She commented on this guys instagram https://instagram.com/gvsgvs (he made videos for Decadence and both of her Vogue Italia covers) and he replayed that he can't wait to show her the new video. Wonder for what it is?!

https://instagram.com/p/805iyFLr4-/

She also started following Emmanuelle Alt on insta. I hope she shot something for Vogue Paris again... :)