Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ i'm surprised so many people did. Even nick cannon liked it*literally* ( he does he have a gf that kinda looks like her now...he should have tried to get with her lol. ). But it really is just those bags. Hope she catches up on the sleep. I hate bags, I freak out when I get them lol

Thread cleaned. Guys, I expect this to be the end of the current discussion. Members are welcome to talk about more than just Adriana's career and the projects she's involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations about rumours and gossip. It causes unnecessary tension and leads to increasingly off-topic posts.

If you must have such discussions please do it either via PM, off the board, or in this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation. :heythere:

Anybody know if she will walk this season?? I really hope so.

Me too. :)

I really wanted her to do the Versece couture show yesterday. One of my favourite Adriana runways looks was her doing Vercase couture back in 2003. She looked flawless, even with the crazy hair. ;)

shutterforte

post-62475-0-24098200-1436210075_thumb.j

can barely tell who is Val and who is sienna lol

Her body looks like it is getting better in shape than before esp in the second picture. It does look good and more usual for her.

makes sense why she is still down there training. Just a LITTLE bit more and she would be like she was around this time last year, the green bikini. I think her body looks best that way,Not that skinny but people wouldn't ask if she was pregnant lol. Around the fantasy bra time her body was pretty great too. Looking back at the fantasy bra video with her and ale. but it was too obvious in her face that she was curvier. She looked too different in the face. Her body was nowhere near as bigger as her face made it seem.

But yes I think those what? two weeks? of her new work out is making better progress than whatever the hell dino had her doing before lol. When she was on that boat her stomach was still flatter (wide because she is just wide there) but not toned. She's getting toned again

yeah eduardo commented last week she is always training and she's on a good way. i wish there were more pics from the beach.

Sienna and Vale are so cute.

I thought she has few tattoos but i just have seen one.

do you mean this pics from last year in a green bikini:

^ Larger MQs

alima150614BZNimage005.jpg alima150614BZNimage006.jpgalima150614BZNimage008.jpg

yeah, she was still on the not skinny side as she tends to be but still smaller than now. At this size even people still can't stop asking if she is pregnant and she doesn't even look it. Besides that first picture that was mainly due to the angle and how she was walking. From the front she really does look in better shape. I was one of the people who felt she looked out of shape also but I can see the difference. She even have abs forming and I hope adriana doesn't see those because they actually aren't needed anymore. You see actual abs and she obviously takes them into consideration.

But atleast she can do what she has to make idiots shut up, since its just a body.. She could be aging badly lol.

she looks better then as in may, but youre right some people still think she's pregnant and its just the angle. For me she looks in great shape and training like that, next month she will look even better.

Is Adriana Lima expecting her third child?

http://www.glassrpske.com/zabava/jet_set/Lima-ponovo-trudna-ili-se-malo-podgojila/lat/188069.html

Too skinny still imo lol. I wanna see 2011 VSFS Adriana. But all these moments were adriana before child number 2, so If I want to be a little bit more realistic I settle for last year, green bikini. She does have the money and resources but everybody has their limit. But we all know she can look different from what we saw in may and now even. But it does get harder and takes some kind of toll after you get past baby number 1. I haven't seen one celeb mom, just as resourceful and rich,  who wasn't helplessly altered in any kind of way by the time they had two kids.