Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looks amazing in those last two pictures, perfect.

I hate the red dress TBH, it looks cheap as fuck and it does nothing for her body. Hope she wears something better for tomorrow's events

OMG, I know. I think she should've switched with Karlie.

She looks amazing in those last two pictures, perfect.

I hate the red dress TBH, it looks cheap as fuck and it does nothing for her body. Hope she wears something better for tomorrow's events

OMG, I know. I think she should've switched with Karlie.

IDK. Karlie's dress was ugly too, seriously whoever picked those outfits for today is an idiot with bad taste :ninja:

Adriana looks amazing! BTW, I love Karlie to be honest. Haters gonna hate.

I do too. She STILL looked pretty to me and I like her walk. I felt like she should have opened. Her smile could be better but so can adriana's and candice. Infact the only models with perfect smiles in vs were gisele and heidi lol. Overall karlie is pretty idk what everyone talking about. I think it was because she was by adriana. But i have been seeing adriana for so long, I can look at her separately and don't have to compare her to who she takes a picture next too. Others obliviously can't do the same.

Adriana's hair is becoming one of my favorites. I think she is the only one with NATURALLY good hair.