Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Guest Guest_chloe_*

hey this is chloe, long time no see. Lullaby you're doing great with the pics. Just a little heads up there are new pics at wire. I was going to post them, but there are tons. I thought I'd leave the hard work to lullaby. But I can probably post some that are a little bigger and slightly better quality if you want. Due to time restraints and other issues, I don't think I can post all..so if there are certain pics that you would like to see bigger than what lullaby may post let me know.

Neo, I will get back to you, promise..check you pm...so sorry!

Guest Lullaby
hey this is chloe, long time no see. Lullaby you're doing great with the pics. Just a little heads up there are new pics at wire. I was going to post them, but there are tons. I thought I'd leave the hard work to lullaby. But I can probably post some that are a little bigger and slightly better quality if you want. Due to time restraints and other  issues, I don't think I can post all..so if there are certain pics that you would like to see bigger than what lullaby may post let me know.

Neo, I will get back to you, promise..check you pm...so sorry!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm working on removing the tags from the images now. There are quite a few and a lot of them I can't use because of the tags so any that you can post would be great. :)

Adriana Lima in the making of of the last TIM (Telecom Italia Mobile) TV spot, produced by Buddy Film.

April 7, 2005 - Mauritius Islands

I apologize for how small they are, but there's nothing I can do about that.

post-263-1112904380_thumb.png post-263-1112904389_thumb.png post-263-1112904397_thumb.png post-263-1112904405_thumb.png

post-263-1112904423_thumb.png post-263-1112904431_thumb.png post-263-1112904438_thumb.png post-263-1112904445_thumb.png

post-263-1112904466_thumb.png post-263-1112904473_thumb.png post-263-1112904480_thumb.png post-263-1112904487_thumb.png

More will be posted soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics :wub:

Guest Lullaby
lullaby you know how you owed me for the vogue en espanol?

well now i owe you for all these pics...thank you :hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're welcome. :hug: :)