Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Hello wonderul people. I am confused about something and it would be sweet if someone, anyone can help. Yes the site changed, but do I need to be in a special group to see post on the forum? Or what do I need to do, do I have some of my settings wrong? Thank you everyone, what I do see, wow great post. There is talent in this site that is unbelieveable. Thanks again to all the wonderful friends I have, everyone I think. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you SOOOOOO much, Lullaby! She looks fantastic, I love the return to the dark hair. And Oluchi is just....wow. I adore pics of them together.

Capt, love your avatar :blush:

For those that think her face looks a little rounder/chubbier - if you have a roundish face to begin with, wearing a turtleneck can do that to you. I have the same problem. And she is wearing a thick turtleneck sweater under a coat in some of the pics :) I think she looks thinner than the blonde hair/pink jacket Angels pics.

For those that think her face looks a little rounder/chubbier - if you have a roundish face to begin with, wearing a turtleneck can do that to you.  I have the same problem.  And she is wearing a thick turtleneck sweater under a coat in some of the pics :)  I think she looks thinner than the blonde hair/pink jacket Angels pics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed! :)