Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Guest Lullaby

May 10, 2005: Adriana Lima leaving the WB Studios in New York City today after promoting her new Victoria's Secret fragrance line on the WB Morning Show.

post-263-1117150619_thumb.jpg post-263-1117150756_thumb.jpg post-263-1117150781_thumb.jpg post-263-1117150798_thumb.jpg

Guest Guest

Lullaby could you give a few names of some of the sites you get your pictures from. I know like wireimage and the filmmagic and LFi but where do you get like the ones where she was in Soho and the one where she was leaving the Wb?

Guest Lullaby
Lullaby could you give a few names of some of the sites you get your pictures from. I know like wireimage and the filmmagic and LFi but where do you get like the ones where she was in Soho and the one where she was leaving the Wb?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I get my pictures from a lot of sites.

Guest Lullaby
:cry: sorry everybody... i just get a little worked up sometimes.. i checked my blood pressure, it was explosive. I went there and there was so many pics i never saw so i wanted them :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to be specific on what you want when you ask for people to get them. :laugh: We're not mind readers.