Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Guest Lullaby

Personally I think they are together. She's popular enough without his help especially considering nobody even knew who he was before he started dating her so he isn't helping her career.

Face the facts, Neo. She is most likely dating him and while I don't like it much, I can learn when to stop denying it especially since none of us has a chance in hell. No matter how she "looks" at you.

cand0408oo.th.jpg cand0412pt.th.jpg cand0420cr.th.jpg

cand0435ey.th.jpg cand0444ln.th.jpg cand0458mr.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering if anyone has any larger versions of the images in these last three collages, and also if anyone has any other images from this appearence (other than those already posted). thank you very much - I think she looks absolutely beautiful here! :heart:

also i'm new here, but this place seems wonderful and chalk-full of adriana fans :fun:

Notice how the above pictures were resized so the regular and original source's tag would be blurred, so they then added their own tag on it.

Those are lime-light.org's pictures. I know for a fact, because I created that tag for them.

Guest Guest
Personally I think they are together. She's popular enough without his help especially considering nobody even knew who he was before he started dating her so he isn't helping her career.

Face the facts, Neo. She is most likely dating him and while I don't like it much, I can learn when to stop denying it especially since none of us has a chance in hell. No matter how she "looks" at you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where can we find the pictures in your advatar and signature? could some one post them please?

Notice how the above pictures were resized so the regular and original source's tag would be blurred, so they then added their own tag on it.

Those are lime-light.org's pictures. I know for a fact, because I created that tag for them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i got them off some other site

Guest Lullaby
where can we find the pictures in your advatar and signature? could some one post them please?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're posted in the Lingerie/Underwear thread.

Guest Lullaby
and i bet you all would like to see the rest of the pic, wouldn't you?!  i don't think i can do that though... not without permission at least.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tease. <_< :laugh:

when it comes to her relationship with lenny k., you are absolutely correct:  that relationship dragged on in the media about a year longer than it did in real life.  dating a rockstar as big as lenny really helped her career, and bookers i think actually encourage models to do this (informally, of course). 

i don't see any career or media reason to extend the prince thing.  he's not "star quality" in the way a british royal or a rockstar would be.  whether they're together or not, i don't know, but i could ask certain people...

and... my new avatar is the latest submission to candids!  it was shot by a friend about one month ago, probably at marquee.  i hope he doesn't mind my using it for an avatar... and i bet you all would like to see the rest of the pic, wouldn't you?!  i don't think i can do that though... not without permission at least.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooh maannn i would loove to see the rest of those candids!