Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

hes prolly good at sex lmao im messin bro id s go lesbo for her,. she doesnt know wat shes missing bc imĀ  a lioness in bed too bro or me him and her could just go three way.. i leave him in the corner and makeout with her.. lmao haha im jokin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You really have to explain yourself better than this. Write a novel (illustrated perhaps?) on how you would steal her from the boyfriend ;) ;) :drool:

there is that ugly guy again.....what thas he do?is he exstriiimly rich ore something that a SEXBOMB like her is dating him?no now im being cruel,he gotĀ  a great personality?thats the thing hehehe,i think he should kiss the ground she is walking on!CUZ THAT Maan is a LUCKY maan!!!hes got ADRIANA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was a bit shocked by your comments, so here

Ja absolutt!bor i oslo jeg da...mine interesser er jo tydeligvis Adriana lima..hmm..jah,om dt er noe mer take it to pm ;)Ā  snakkes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool language :fun:

I understand most of it but what the hell is "tydeligvis"? :blink: :)

well I think the prince is really cool...maybe he looks a bit strange but I like him :bounce:

Thnxs sweetlady :) She looks so bored :p

And I guess I agree with Pyrrho. At first, I was also like: OMG drop dead gorgeous Adriana with such an avarage bloke? But then, she's a famous model, I bet she's got tons of guys hunting after her, only interested in her looks and money. Maybe this guy just does really care about HER. And be honest, in the long run, that's exactly what ya need in a relationship, right? After all, beauty is only skin deep, it fades over time.

Ja absolutt!bor i oslo jeg da...mine interesser er jo tydeligvis Adriana lima..hmm..jah,om dt er noe mer take it to pm ;)Ā  snakkes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don`t understand what the heck you just said, but that picture is adorable!

hes prolly good at sex lmao im messin bro id s go lesbo for her,. she doesnt know wat shes missing bc imĀ  a lioness in bed too bro or me him and her could just go three way.. i leave him in the corner and makeout with her.. lmao haha im jokin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you know every joke has a bit of truth in it......AND WHY ARE YOU CHEATIN ON ME?! :cry:

Dude, let's not forget-- he's a PRINCE too! Maybe being with him also raises HER social status and profile! I'm not saying she's a social climber-- I have no idea what the hell she's like in real life, of course-- but that's something else besides niceness that might have appealed to her abt her boyfriend. :D

Just a thought...

im the one who thinks they arent together. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You may be right, but my general pint was that we choose boyfriends/girlfriends etc because of the deeper needs they satisfy (sometimes unconscious needs), and that money, status, and good looks are nevr the whole story.

Incidentally, what makes you think that they're not together?