Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Guest Lullaby

Caption: Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima setting her hair backstage before a fashion show. (Photo by Marion Curtis/DMI/Time Life Pictures/Getty Images)

Date Created: 18 May 2000 12:00 AM

City, State, Country: Cannes , France

And I believe she's just goofing.

I'll agree with Guest 2 here...

And I'll keeping talking in this post, you know just blah-blah and only to point out the irony in a picture free post telling dedicated contributing members to post more pictures when the asker don't even bother to register on the forum and now I have to stop soon or at least throw in a comma, which allows me to finish in style.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Blurdk I hate to point out the obivious but, you are an idiot.

Guest Lullaby
Blurdk I hate to point out the obivious but, you are an idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No Flaming

Don't personally attack other members, or the staff.

First rule of the forum.

Anyways.. So this isn't completely off topic...

post-263-1116200568_thumb.jpg

there is that ugly guy again.....what thas he do?is he exstriiimly rich ore something that a SEXBOMB like her is dating him?no now im being cruel,he got a great personality?thats the thing hehehe,i think he should kiss the ground she is walking on!CUZ THAT Maan is a LUCKY maan!!!hes got ADRIANA

there is that ugly guy again.....what thas he do?is he exstriiimly rich ore something that a SEXBOMB like her is dating him?no now im being cruel,he got  a great personality?thats the thing hehehe,i think he should kiss the ground she is walking on!CUZ THAT Maan is a LUCKY maan!!!hes got ADRIANA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gratulerer med dagen i morgen ;) :fun:

hes prolly good at sex lmao im messin bro id s go lesbo for her,. she doesnt know wat shes missing bc im  a lioness in bed too bro or me him and her could just go three way.. i leave him in the corner and makeout with her.. lmao haha im jokin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha!!! :laugh: Hehehehe,sorry im bursting 2 tears here!! ;)

yeah i SOOO agree,if you go to Milestones and Hospitality and to"Hey..new member" and read what i wrote! that i go gay 4 her!!! right away!NO second thoughts,NO FACKING DOUBT!!hehe :yes: as much as i like boys,id have a great time dating that beauty... :wub: annywayz,as i said,that guy she is dating now,he seriously have to kiss the ground she is walking on