Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

vogue

alessandra_ambrosio_2__hoch_article_zoom.jpg

53 minutes ago, crista said:

could that mean that she is somehow involved in the closing ceremony? preparation and so on

Otherwise i see no reason staying there for so long

On 19.7.2016 at 10:08 PM, emerald7 said:

The Brazilians will return to their native country this summer as NBC's food and culture correspondents for the 2016 Rio Games – and the models couldn't be more excited to share their home with the world.

Lima and Ambrosio, both 35, will act as special contributors for NBC's late night programming, hosted by Ryan Seacrest, and will appear in cultural features across various platforms.

In preparation for their roles as Olympic correspondents, the models met up with some of their favorite athletes – including Team USA swimming champ Ryan Lochte, men's gymnastics funnyman Sam Mikulak and beach volleyball veteran Kerri Walsh Jennings – to teach them Portuguese.

Although the women will spend most of their time in Rio working, they plan on hitting up their favorite restaurants and beaches with friends and family in their free time.

On 22.7.2016 at 5:39 PM, emerald7 said:

WWD What are your plans for the rest of the summer?
A.L.:
  I’ll be at the Olympics. I’m looking forward to it because it’s something new for me. I’m going to be one of the contributors for NBC. We’ll be showing the Brazilian sights, my favorite sights in Rio and different Brazilian foods, so everyone can get a taste of Brazilian culture.