Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

4 minutes ago, duhampi said:

I just wonder, Is she training twice a day at the two different gym?

I hope she isn't training twice a day. She looks great now and younger again. Weight loss makes her look older honestly. Those little wrinkles go away and everything whens she is at an AVERAGE normal weight like she was all these years. She has been looking so young lately. She needs more weight

that being said, she probably is just spending less time at the other gym. Like going on different days.

3 hours ago, TKC said:

A flattering regular picture.

Of course she is capable of taking beautiful pics. she is a successful model. Just on IG I think the lightening and angles sometimes makes the pics not so great.

Also its rare adriana takes regular photos like this. Usually its alot of selfies or something. So it is great seeing her take a regular photo and it came out nicely.

Sometimes I feel like she doesn't care if they don't come out right lol

That's what I like about her though, she doesn't seem to mind if a picture comes out looking "less perfect", like I can't imagine her standing there for 10 minutes trying to take the perfect picture for instagram :smile:

yes, she should keep weight around her face, it helps her look younger but its not possible lose weight from face with body training anyway.

It looks like, she is just boxing at Dino's gym and goes Barry's for fitness training exercises.

On June 21, 2016 at 11:40 AM, TKC said:

She looks great! Its seriously like she never left! Well like she never stopped shooting with them. This looks like something for VS glory days. I pray she posts this. She never showed a lingerie photo on her IG, and this is recent

GODDESS!!:Angel::woot::wub::baronfaint:

13398825_1574914466135705_241858527_n.jpg

G.O.A.T. ??