Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

24 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

are you happy if they come back together??

I have nothing against him and i don't know him in person to say that i'm for or against their reunion. I thought he is the past but these days she was pretty close (even too close) to him kinda everywhere. And if she decides to come together with him, think he deserves it from her, still dont' understand why then they had to get divorced, but never mind. If she's happy-i'm glad.

her cousin Adrielle is also there, maybe her kids too, because she said she will spend Valentines Day with them.

6 minutes ago, crista said:

I have nothing against him and i don't know him in person to say that i'm for or against their reunion. I thought he is the past but these days she was pretty close to him kinda everywhere. And if she decides to come together with him, think he deserves it from her, still dont' understand why then they had to get divorced, but never mind. If she's happy-i'm glad.

aha ok, i'm also glad if she's happy, as long as there are no false hopes and it' ends like the first time.

16 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Adriana will meet her friend ana antic in miami or in turks and caicos. i remember they were good friends when she lived in madrid and Marko played basketball there.

i wish she post more from the caribbean island, like her cousin.

Lol her and marko must have gotten back together since we are wishing she would post more again already smh

I hope she posts something for V-day

^lol maybe, who knows? I loved it when she is so active on IG. Or she just enjoys the weekend with her family and then starts posting more again. Ana Antic is also in Turks and Caicos.

yeah would be great if she post something for Valentines Day,(or changing her Avi,lol )