Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

@Marsnoop  I used an online tool known as "AI Upscale Picture", you can easily find one just googling that. There are plenty and usually the first 20/30 upscaling are free of charge,so that you can test the functionality of the tool, and can be upgraded by paying.

Just now, XSS said:

She will go to Oscar today?

we don’t know. I’m just putting it out there just in case. Adriana can not afford another bad look lol. She needs all the prayers the way people have been on her case. 

8 hours ago, XSS said:

Well apparently she has no plans to show up recently...

Well, Adriana hasn't went to any public oscar events since 2020.  I didn't expect her to attend this because she seemed to stop. Personally, I am okay with her not going. Its an unnecessary event for her. I talked about this before, its not worth going to an unnecessary event if you aren't looking your best, because they will drag you like they did kylie jenner earlier this year when she was attending them public events that she could have skipped.

That being said, it really does suck to not see her in general. Especially since it honestly has NOT stopped people from talking about her and talking badly about her. They keep bringing up the hunger games look, because it was the last big event she went to, so thats what people still think she looks like.  If Adriana thought avoiding the spotlight and not posting would stop people from talking/they would forget about her, then she is wrong.

However, at the same time like I said, the next time Adriana is seen at an event she really has to be looking as good and fit as possible. She can't be how she was in 2023. I think she has realized that because Adriana is still deleting alot of pics from her page. So, I think and hope she is ready to leave that version behind her. As I said in the motion thread, sadly it probably will take longer to get back to pre-2021. Its understandable that she is taking time off to work on herself and a good thing, but the downside is, it doesn't stop the hate from the hunger games look. People need constant assurance that she doesn't actually look like that anymore. But I personally think Adriana will not be attending a thing until she looks more like herself. And who knows how long this is gonna take, she used to work out twice a day after her last pregnancies.  I prefer the next time we see her though to be related to modeling/fashion. Whether its a cover or the met/fashion week or something. Not some movie related shit. Her going to those things is what caused this mess

• 2 weeks later...