Bellazon

LOGO COMPETITION? - THIS WAY!!

CarMELita

Yes, if you use the original picture, it's copyright protected. If you work on it and make something new, like the BZ Logo - and we could also alter the colors somewhat - it's okay, as far as I know. Since we don't make any money with it, I don't think there'll be any problems. There never has been before and we've always had a Logo girl. In addition, we can take it down in a second if the owner of the copyright wants us to.

ah ok, now i understand. and laws are different in every country so i'm not sure it really help :laugh:

lol guys :laugh:

Some great pics nominated so far. They probably all need to be put inside the banner template before we get to vote though - I think that some of them won't fit inside the shape particularly well, or will be unexpectedly cropped <_<

Emily

Edita

Marloes

Clara & Tetyana

Those look great, donbot, can't wait for a new logo!

Here are mine, some karlie :D Can we nominate more than one picture of the same person??? Cause all these pics of karlie would be fantastic inside the logo ;)

Karlie Kloss

Of course you can! If there are more than one pic of the same person, the voting is first on the best picture. This will move on to the battles.

I have tons more redheads if anyone wants to see more :p
here are mine 10 male nominations :shifty:

ull see the names when u click/save on the pictures :whistle:

... :shifty: ... You got three slots left ... :whistle:

lol guys :laugh:

Some great pics nominated so far. They probably all need to be put inside the banner template before we get to vote though - I think that some of them won't fit inside the shape particularly well, or will be unexpectedly cropped <_<

^ If needed, I am sure we can modify the template slightly to accommodate certain images :)

I was thinking about the same line, donbot, but as Pink said, I'm sure we'll find a way to make them fit :yes:

What the... Don needs his own creations threads. Seriously... :drool: Amazing!

Here are some nominations, but I like all nominated so far, tbh though.. The logo has never bothered me, but it's nice to have a change. :)

Xenia Deli

post-43321-0-1446122028-11738_thumb.jpg

Marina Laswick

post-43321-0-1446122028-13465_thumb.jpg

Valeriane Le Moi + Unknown Model

post-43321-0-1446122028-1439_thumb.jpg

Thanks CarMELita for the info ;)

And more noms of mine....I know someones gonna throw a fit about a VS model being up there......but I don't care :p Who cares, their gorgeous :heart:

Candice Swanepoel

post-42953-0-1446122036-3986_thumb.jpgpost-42953-0-1446122036-42925_thumb.jpgpost-42953-0-1446122036-43733_thumb.jpg

Erin Heatherton

post-42953-0-1446122036-44267_thumb.jpg

Behati, Erin and Adriana

post-42953-0-1446122036-45941_thumb.jpg

Anna maria Jagodzinska (figured we could crop the word out)

post-42953-0-1446122036-47068_thumb.jpg