Bellazon

Mass Effect 3

Tali's my girl :hehe:

I was hoping they'd do a proper reveal of her face, but the photo was still a nice touch. Although there's even been outcry over that, when people realised it was a photo manip from a stock image :laugh:

post-19363-0-1446108768-24295_thumb.jpg

I've also carried a relationship with Liara through from ME1/ME2 with my renegade femshep character. So I'll have to play through ME3 again with her down the track :yes:

Tali's my girl :hehe:

I was hoping they'd do a proper reveal of her face, but the photo was still a nice touch. Although there's even been outcry over that, when people realised it was a photo manip from a stock image :laugh:

post-13181-0-1446108770-20422_thumb.jpg

I've also carried a relationship with Liara through from ME1/ME2 with my renegade femshep character. So I'll have to play through ME3 again with her down the track :yes:

Tali is fantastic and she has the best voice actress bar none.

I was also pissed about the image.

But what bothered me the most was how 'normal' she was.

I was hoping for something more like this:

By: http://geirahod.deviantart.com/

O1331771820339037_1.jpg

O1331771820339037_2.jpg

by: http://maguaii.deviantart.com/

I didn't want some boring hot chick for Tali. Had that already with Miranda and now even Ash got Kardashined

^Those are both pretty amazing takes on her. I've always pictured her somewhere in between those two.. definately not with hair though <_<

In the 'photo' version though, I saw those markings on her face and neck as sort of grooves, deeply carved into the skin - kind of like what Javik has around his mouth. I dunno if that's how they're supposed to be, or if they're more like asari-style 'natural tattoos', but I thought that was at least a little bit interesting. I wish they'd put more effort into her though :/

Yeah the ending kinda sucked, but the reaction to it has been hilarious. I haven't seen people studying something in such detail since Inception was released in cinemas. :laugh:

I think all those people hoping for an alternate DLC ending are doing so in vain.

It's not actually, Bioware has always said they were making a few DLC's for the game. Our gripe: We don't want to pay for them lol

There is a charity set up for Child's Play. We've already raised 47k, to raise attention for the petition.

http://retakemasseffect.chipin.com/retake-...ect-childs-play

& the Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/DemandABetterEndingToMassEffect3

• 2 weeks later...
Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut free DLC to expand ending this summer

Bioware announce that they’ll be releasing an extended cut of Mass Effect 3 that will expand upon its controversial ending with extra cinematics and epilogue scenes that aim to provide “more closure with even more context and clarity,” and deliver an ending that “will feel more personalized for each player”.

“Since launch, we have had time to listen to the feedback from our most passionate fans and we are responding. With the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut we think we have struck a good balance in delivering the answers players are looking for while maintaining the team’s artistic vision for the end of this story arc in the Mass Effect universe,” says Bioware co-founder, Ray Muzyka.

Bioware announced that they’d be adding new “game content initiatives” a few weeks ago to cater to fans disappointed by Mass Effect 3′s conclusion. The Extended Cut DLC is set to be released this summer, for free.

It’s a bold move from Bioware, and it’ll be interesting to see to what extent these extra bits alter perceptions of the finale. Will extended cutscenes and a bit of epilogue action be enough for fans who truly hated ME3′s ending?

:brows:

• 11 months later...