Bellazon

Mass Effect 3

In Mass Effect 3, an ancient alien race known only as Reapers, has launched an all-out invasion of the galaxy, leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction. You, as Commander Shepard, must lead the counter assault to take it back. Only you can determine how events will play out, which planets you will save from annihilation and which alliances you will form or abandon as you rally the forces of the galaxy to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all.

Battle with your comrades or even your own friends in this all-out galactic war to take Earth back. With co-op online multiplayer missions new to the Mass Effect universe , you can choose from a variety of classes and races, form an elite Special Forces squad, and combine weapons, powers and abilities to devastating effect as you all fight together to liberate key territories from enemy control in this third entry of the epic intergalactic RPG franchise.

• 2 weeks later...

Not since the days of Final Fantasy 7 have I been so inclined to take up a video game....ME3 might get me back into the whole video game play once again.

Sides, working from home now gives me more flexibility for such the case scenario above :shifty:

And If I might add, amazing trailer (Y)

Oh more then likely I shall. I must integrate the whole storyline in the proper order :)

Question is...should I purchase the game for the Xbox or PlayStation 3 platform?

I've been so out of the loop with video game consoles over the years I just don't know what direction to head in.

The game was flawless until the end. I've never cried over a game so much in my life.

The xbox controller is more refined for the type of gameplay imo. But I do concede that it is a matter of choice.

But like I said, I prefer the PC and the majority of the players use it on PC as well :)

^Oh, so just because of the controller then <_<

Yeah, PC FTW though.. although my only real gripe with the gameplay was how they insist on their Spacebar = do everything philosophy. It's not new for the series, but it was more problematic in ME3 because they complicated the cover system and also added the evasive rolls. I mean geez Bioware, we have more than one button to spare :persuazn: