Bellazon

Michele Ouellet
Thumbnail

PinkCouture

• 1 month later...

post-42953-0-1446137012-76346_thumb.pngpost-42953-0-1446137012-7795_thumb.pngpost-42953-0-1446137012-79847_thumb.png

Michele is one of the most rock’n’roll babes I know. She gets paid to be herself (wearing extra hot designer gear), gets flown around the world constantly and still brings it on back to the vineyard churning out maybe the best bottle of wine you could buy yourself!

Home

Napa Valley, California

Profession

Model and Vintner

Hobbies

Swimming, gun shooting in the vineyards, wine drinking (its research!), making videos and taking photos for kissser.com, playing dress up. This summer I have been learning about cars, jewels, and who makes the best lobster rolls (fancy). I also love playing charades and cards.

Last Book Read

Its not the last book I read (which is my great-grandmother’s copy of Truman Capote’s In Cold Blood), but a super special book called The Tao of Wu written by the RZA. Life changing.

First Record/Favorite Record

My first favorite tape was A Very Special Christmas by The Supremes. I played it year round at age 5 until I got Madonna’s Immaculate Collection. My current and all-time favorites are The Cramps, Billy Idol, The Pixies, Pink Floyd, Jesus and Mary Chain, Guns N Roses, Neil Young, Tupac, Biggie, Wu-Tang, NWA and awfully amazing pop music.

Your Go-To Favorite Shop

Decades, Resurrection and Maxfield in LA.

Last Accomplishment

Having a very successful summer with my second vintage of Lorenza and being featured in some of the best restaurants in America like Thomas Keller’s Bouchon.

Your Number One Pair of Shoes

My black patent leather Repetto Jackson Jazz loafers

‘I didn’t even have to use my AK. Today was a good day.’ Ice Cube

Drink

My wine Lorenza Rosé. A Bandol style, super dry, pale salmon-colored wine I make in Northern California where I’m from.

lovemagazine.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...