Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

If these are her only shows BFW will be very dissapointing!

Rebecca booking so many shows is a joke anyway ... I really don't know what designers and fans see in her.

I think for the bigger german brands GNTM is still a big NO, no matter how fitting Luisa would be for their shows. I'm really hoping for her to go international soon ...

For the bigger german brands I think GNTM is more a big WHAT then a NO, I doubt these designers watch or care about gntm, they hire real model agencys to send their best girls or have open castings to see for themself. Meanwhile you have OneEins twiddling their thumbs, while waiting for someone to call them for direct bookings, where they judge a designers worth on how many hundreds of Euros they pay. I doubt whoever is running things at OneEins sees past their own nose when it comes to fashion weeks and what good exposure there could bring.

That's right comtrend. If she doesn't attend the castings of Escada/Boss she won't be booked. They have other girls they care about.

I'm quite sure some people at the bigger brands know who Luisa is though (and even if it's only an intern ^^). They don't live on the moon :)

But I'm quite sure she didn't attend the castings anyway...

What about the Kretschmer Show? He seemed very fond of Luisa.

I don't think the list of shows is complete. I hope there is more to come.

by now i think "rolfe" wasn't all wrong with what he said about luisa. there are so many models who would die for a good job, they go to 100 of castings in a week or more, they really want it- and- do have great potential as well, even more than luisa... maybe luisa wants fame and not being a great model in paris- i mean being in television and being supported by one eins is way easier than attending hundreds of casting on one's own... a girl who wants to be a real model (which means being maybe completely unknown but walking for chanel or valentino) would NEVER go to NTM, because everyone knows how it can affect you carrer- in a real bad way, and you have to be very naiv not to know about the reputation of the show and also the agency one eins... so it's not just the fault of one eins, it was luisa's in the first way.

but lets wait for her leaving to nyc, there she can show us if she really has the potential and the will of becoming something more.. right now i'm quiet unsure about that even though i think she is really beautiful.

... there are so many models who would die for a good job, they go to 100 of castings in a week or more, they really want it ...

The problem is we really don't know what happens behind the curtain. I guess she just doesn't have the possibilitiies to do "100 castings a week". She has many other commitments and if you don't have an agency backing you up it's rather impossible to attend all these castings by your own.

I'm quiet sure she will walk more shows then 2. But what really counts is New York and signing with an agency there!

Update "Berlin Fashion Week":

Luisa will present the new brand SOCCX. She will enter the catwalk on July,7th at 1 p.m. for the collection MINX

German note:

Luisa präsentiert die junge Marke Soccx, die für sportlich-lässige, weibliche Mode steht. Soccx verbindet urbane Modetrends mit funktioneller Outdoorwear. Auch für die neue Minx-Kollektion wird Luisa am 07 Juli um 13:00 Uhr über den Catwalk laufen. Eine Marke für selbstbewusste Frauen, die sich sowohl feminin als auch cool kleiden möchten. Minx kreiert Trends, die sich gleichzeitig für die Arbeit, das Shopping oder auch für einen Barabend eignen. (http://www.prosieben.de/tv/germanys-next-topmodel/news/germanys-next-topmodel-luisa-hartema-auf-der-berliner-fashion-week-1.3237827/)

Yes indeed guys this is all very disappointing! I also though she would have more catwalk jobs as the best

model ever at the GNTM cycles. But now Rebecca and also Sarah Anessa have more jobs. I don´t understand

that she is not booked for more designers.... possible she was too expensive for them. Don´t know what "Günni"

wants to have for her appearence at catwalk? :cry2:

I also though she would have five or six shows at Berlin Fashion week. But I also think she had no allowance from

One Eins and also time to go to castings.

But nice Zalando ad. I like it very much. Thanks for posting.

I really hope she will soon get the facility to leave germany and all the jobs she has to do for ONE Eins as GNTM winner...

and soon starts her international carreer. It would be so sad if she would not fight for this! Or has no chance or free space

from ONE EIns, or the chance to get another agency in the USA.

I don´t want to think over the fact that possible other agencies have knocked at her door.... at the GNTM cycle....??!??

Well atleast Luisa looks great on these "red carpet" events.

Kasia and Inga was on casting for Lena Hoschek, competing with 200 other girls for the job, wich included "the perfect model" winner and Allisar etc. Leave it to OneEins to send the short girls to catwalk castings and Luisa to red carpet.

http://blog.lenahosc...p-test-fitting/

Abiba, Allisar and Leyla was the only ones chosen, who have been on gntm. Their styling wasn't the best though :nicole:

http://mbfashionweek...ion-week-ss-13/

Oh now, the makeup from Alisar, she looks like a clown. I don´t understand that designers create such awful looks and styling.

But why was Luisa not at Lena Hoschek. Because of the CHIO event? I cannot understand this management. The best girl

for catwalk has to go to red carpet.

Yes Luisa looks really great in her sexy outfit at CHIO. Indeed. Flower%20for%20you.gif

some more CHIO pictures. She looks great in this short mini dress..sadly not good quality.

post-23068-0-94290900-1341419259_thumb.j

post-23068-0-86998100-1341419282_thumb.j

post-23068-0-85328000-1341419298_thumb.j

post-60616-0-1446133506-24094_thumb.jpg

Luisa in a taxi on the way to Berlin(Second one is photoshopped for more brightness). Perfection, how many catwalk models have a face like this ? I'm sure she could book more jobs just walking around like this and randomly bumping into designers in Berlin, then what OneEins can book.

Indeed!! But they have the right agency :surrender:

Why does she has not more jobs and the chance to go to castings.....?

I really hope when all One Eins jobs are done for the winner of the title, that she has time to go to

castings and care about her model jobs and not event jobs.