Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

Have the same opinion as Sheila and Rosa Negra.

I think it was me who was the most critical person, cause I am working in the business.

I think we really have to be more realistic.

She is becoming more and more a commercial, which I was already saying month ago. As I said even editorials are more commercial Eds than HF.

Still don't think MM is the best agency for here. She needs an agency, who is doing a new start with her.

But the biggest problem is I think that she is too famous in Germany. She won't do much editorials in germany soon, just if she is becoming more established.

Look at Carolin Sünderhauf, she is working so much better. And  is easily switching even in germany between HF and Commercial Jobs.

Wanna really know, if Luisa is happy with the way her career goes.

I like them, esp. the first two. I think it is a very good look for her with the hair straight back (pic 2 and 3). Pics like these make me fall in love with her again and again. I like them much more, cause its better quality or let me say: They suit her more.

Her portfolio at modellink is imho one of the best so far. I adore the knitwear photos (from Spain?),  the, second, third, fourth and seventh. So beautiful and cozy  - don't mind if they're commercial or high fashion. If these photos are Luisas infamous commercial work you mean - I want to see more of such work!  :wub2:

Libelle, I think Luisa stands in front of a black wall. Hard to say if this is an editorial or lookbook shooting.

Alice, these knitwear pics are all from the SuiteBlanco lookbook in Madrid.

BTW, Luisa sold her bed today on her FB-profile, I guess that means that she soon moves abroad?

Freds Bruder plans to heavily expand and has booked Luisa to be the face of their campaigns for the SS15 & AW15/16. (source)
Quite a big job! http://www.fredsbruder.de/ and a making of video. :)

post-67025-0-06499500-1417113353_thumb.j

post-67025-0-11831400-1417113644_thumb.j

post-67025-0-02466700-1417115189_thumb.j

Great video with Luisa in many rolls - thank you very much, Mike B. The style of the shooting fits her and her face looks so "healthy" after her stay under the african sun. Oh, I wish her many of these campaigns… I found today this promotion email of Impressionen in my mailbox - with their "front woman" Luisa ;)

post-81320-0-55116200-1417156898_thumb.p

Did we have this first picture already?

Yes, it was also the back cover of one of the Impressionen catalogues.

Model Luisa Hartema drew all the attention at the Audi Generation Award 2014 in Munich wearing a bright ESCADA gown from Spring/Summer 2015. @luisahartema_ #luisahartema #redcarpet #audiaward

From Escada IG :)

post-67025-0-90560500-1417778189_thumb.j

post-67025-0-86519300-1417778243_thumb.j