Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

What a gorgeous photo with a little blue detail (first one - or is it only the reflection?). Love these pictures of Impressionen, too, this style fits her so much.

Thank you, Ally, Va Ruiva and Mike. If I had known that Luisa will post the scans, I had tried to make them better  :shifty: … 

post-81320-0-06330200-1405021979_thumb.j

post-81320-0-25739300-1405022020_thumb.j

post-81320-0-74929900-1405022043_thumb.j

Thank you Libelle again :flower:  The Colour could be a soft black or a dark mud-green, i guess.

All Pictures are really great. I love that first Picture most........! Soooooooooooooo beautiful and stylish and great Posing. You are so right, Libelle, that fits her so much. Hm, i have to find new Words for her Beauty.....but i can't :)

If your Scans were bad, Luisa had not take these Pictures for Posting on FB. So - Well Done - ! :)

Maybe in the next Days we see Results of her Castings in Madrid...GavinLightner.

i think, even if she gets a job, it will take some time till the results are published, so it will take time till we know if she was successfull at Madrid or not

Still waiting to see results from her Barcelona photoshoot two months ago. The last thing we have seen from her work in Spain was the Oysho photos, wich was done back in february. Her work with Nigel Stanislaus and some other old work photos she has posted on instagram are also missing.

Especially lookbooks & campaigns can take up to 6 months until they are published. AW14 season now starts, so the next weeks might be interesting... About Nigel Stanislaus, I guess he did the make up for the underwear shooting for Myer, Nigel & Myer are both located in Melbourne.

no not so long, normally three or four month. For ex D&G FW 14.15 was shot begin of april and the images were published in internet end of june. And the august magazines (next week) will show them. Six month sounds me too long. Also fashion editorials and covers are around three month from shooting to be published. The big magazines. Smaller ones I think don´t take longer rather shorter.For the FW 2014.15  campaigns most of the models are already named and known, who is doing which campaign. There are threads in internet who are discussing this.

Shes at home again (her instagram). Short stay in Madrid, don't know if it was succesfull. Hoped that she stays a bit longer for jobs. Picture of her instagram is nice, but her face ... hmm, dunno. I loved it at Sydney FW, smal and great cheek bones. Now on most photos it looks a bit rounder, another "rounder" than tha face of young luisa at GNTM cycle. Don't know if  like this. Maybe it mostly has to do with her hair. When its straight back, her face looks "longer" and in conclusion mostly smaller.

Dosen't take long to travel back if she does land a job :)

For me she looks by far the best when her hair is tucked behind her ears, also when there are just a few strands of hair covering them like with her Escada campaign, or it has some volume to it like her lookbook for Maurie and Eve + Claudine Ivari.

Btw, Munich Models have recently lowered her hip meassurments from 90 to 89 cm and waist from 60-59 cm. 

There are really no limits how long you have to wait,till a job gets published. For some you have to wait a few weeks and for other ones more than half a year or maybe you will never see the pictures at all.

yeah i think she is not in her best shape, but as we all know. it also could be the lightning or the perspective or somthing else. but i like her much more with shorter and thinner her.