Bellazon

Luisa Hartema
Thumbnail

Sheila

I am also really very sad when it will be true that Luisa isn´t at NYFW...plausible reason she has no show package there. That will be than the second one in September she is missing there. Too sad. I don´t understand the IMG politic that they think she is not good enough for that FW  and has to improve again. Yes I also think as Libelle, that every year counts in a young carreer. But ok let us wait for another season. But also as comtrend hopes, I do hope to see her soon in some magazine publications! If not I don´t know what to think of that all! Yes, it is long time ago when she was in German Instyle and this was her last editorial for months. Very unusual but possible it has a plausible reason? But I think you can develope as model also when you have publications or campaigns... the development is going on with such experiences for every model, also the big names are developing with each shoot. What do you mean with exclusive booking comtrend? For a campaign or catwalk appearence? as reason she is missing again? We also thought this last year when there was no communication of FB and no publications in magazines or newspapers. But this was mid of last year.. :cain: I really thought that it is now going on with her very quick after that great sucees at these Sydney Fashion days. I would love to see her in australian CLEO magazine which would be a good starter for her.

Where are all those lovely pictures that are not shown in her Portfolio? Why? Where these magazine shoots. I hope it.

Don't be sad. Sweden's Next Top Model winner Josefin Gustaffson is listed on IMG NY development  site for weeks and hasn't got a showcard for NYFW. Many girls at IMG NY don't attend the Fashion Week

I think it's too soon, such brand new girls signed with IMG are not ready for a great competition such like at NYFW  because they and their portfolios are just too new and not ready. There is so much work for Luisa beside the big Fashion Weeks and Luisa does currently so well, so I don't miss her at NYFW.

I think the politics are simple, they wan't to make money as soon as possible, and Australia is just better for a beginner. And their plans for Luisa seem to work.

Collette Dinnigan is one of the best and most famous designers in Australia, she is also the only Australian designer who has established herself at the Paris Fashion week. :) Not sure what this shoot is for lookbook, campaign or something else, but it's a huge step in the right direction in any case.

Some info about Collette Dinnigan:

http://www.australianfashionguide.com.au/lookbooks/women/designers/collette-dinnigan/95/95

I think it's more than right direction, it's just AWSOME  :ddr: and more than I expected. I don't know much about Australian Fashion but I think it's even better than Alex Perry. 

Maybe Luisa is in Zürich right now. Just speculaculations, but there is a post from Enzo Di Caprio on instagram. If it's a current post, Di Capria makes Luisa's Hair and Makeup for a Show. And he's in Zürich at the Moment. Any Idea? Probably it's an old picture from last Zürich Fashion Day's :)

http://web.stagram.com/p/538514559421072818_104992768

https://www.facebook.com/enzo.dicaprio

post-62007-0-45033100-1378490584_thumb.p