Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

• 2 weeks later...
Omg they might do some special thing for 50th Anniversary so we could see Petra, Daniela, Veronica, Laetitia and others again :woot:

hopefully Josie, Julie Ordon, Jarah Mariano, Yamila Diaz, Alicia Hall, Esti Ginzburg, and Tori Praver would return for SI.

and have the best rookies ever: would love to see: Xenia Deli, Barbara palvin, Shanina Shaik, Candice Boucher, Amy Jackson, Catalina Otalvaro, catrinel menghia, chrishell stubbs, and sandra kubicka, would be great addition to see them int the 50th annivesary

The castings started already started i think

my outlook calendar looks like a bomb went off, so many model castings these next two weeks AHHHH too busy to tweet

Darcie's twitter

I would love to see Adriana Lima & Candice Swanepoel, always VS :sleep:

Shanina Shaik

Xenia Deli

Nina Agdal (she was perfect this year)

Bar Refaeli (This year only photos inside the studio :( and she had a strange face :( )

Irina Shayk

Cintia Dicker

Julie Ordon (she is not a perfect body, but she is very sexy and beautiful)

Lisalla Montenegro was at a casting and there is video from cnnsi.com - hot clicks.

Fromm Hot Cllicks:

A few weeks ago, I announced that Hot Clicks would start a campaign to get Brazilian model Lisalla Montenegro in next year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Apparently, I have more pull than I thought because Montenegro was in the SI building today to meet with Swimsuit senior editor MJ Day. (For the record, Day says she had her eye on Montenegro before Hot Clicks started the campaign, but I don't buy it.) When I found out Montenegro was here, I went on a mission.

• 2 weeks later...

^Same here :heart:

Looks like they found there locations.. :) Or is the locations they had last year? They tweeted it today so..

#FF Our stunning 2012 locations! @seeaustralia @visitseychelles @disfrutapanama @ApalachicolaFL @thebestofzambia su.pr/1otrac

twitter.com/SI_Swimsuit

• 3 weeks later...

WELL GUYS i think its time to work!!!and became the sherlock holmes wannabes! cause SI 2013 starts today the first trip. :)

WE DID an AMAZING job last year , this time have to be like that ;)

and im pretty sure the first model back for 2013 is Alyssa Miller

check out this on twitter ;)

29y5ap.png

then Alyssa post this on twitter at the same time

2m792rt.png

so there u go ;)