Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 minutes ago, Joe > Average said:

I like her with the short hair, but am glad the wig is in her repertoire so that she can go back and forth :blush:  .

It probably is a wig since not one of those articles can guess if it's a wig or not :rofl:

It's a wig @JazzyJas ... however these news outlets are clueless and they think it's real :rofl:  The point is, is her hair is getting her in the news... People are really starting to pay attention to Taylor over most of the other new Angels, and this is a very good thing.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

It's a wig @JazzyJas ... however these new outlets are clueless and they think it's real :rofl:  The point is, is her hair is getting her in the news... People are really paying attention to Taylor over most of the other new Angels, and this is a very good thing

Great point Pretty. It's a very smart PR move in any case. Taylor is so gorgeous she can pull of anything, probably even a bald head :D But let's not get any funny ideas Taylor (if you ever read this). :clobber: And she should be getting more attention than the other angels she's the most beautiful one and the most versatile as well.

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Jasmine, Taylor, Vita are my go-to beauties for VS.

They're gorgeous too. :wub: Jasmine's body is to die for and Vita has the most beautiful smile, she looks like a real angel.

I really like Tay (cross between Audrey Hepburn and Brooke Shields only better), Sara (she looks like a beautiful Gitana) and Lais (she should be the face of Brazil, imo) as far as the new angels go. 

Adriana will always be my #1 though

^+1. I throw Romee and Sara onto that list, but below Taylor and Jasmine for sheer sexiness. Vita needs to keep her weight as it is now and just get in front of every camera in town. I am keeping Jojo and Elsa in a separate category. Taylor is the breakout of the new group (again, Jojo aside because she's been around as a non-Angel and simply takes my breath away). Her long hair is spectacular, and her wig publicity is a great sign. 

9 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Great point Pretty. It's a very smart PR move in any case. Taylor is so gorgeous she can pull of anything, probably even a bald head :D But let's not get any funny ideas Taylor (if you ever read this). :clobber: And she should be getting more attention than the other angels she's the most beautiful one and the most versatile as well.

On 25/05/2016 at 8:53 PM, Limerlight said:

I was hoping for the whole go bald Sinead O'Conner look meself :idk: 

:Amelie_wft:

8 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

^+1. I throw Romee and Sara onto that list, but below Taylor and Jasmine for sheer sexiness. Vita needs to keep her weight as it is now and just get in front of every camera in town. I am keeping Jojo and Elsa in a separate category. Taylor is the breakout of the new group (again, Jojo aside because she's been around as a non-Angel and simply takes my breath away). Her long hair is spectacular, and her wig publicity is a great sign. 

Romee's skin is unreal, it's so flawless :shocking: 

Interesting you group Elsa and Jojo together because I group them both in the undeniably gorgeous but boring category. Except Jojo's eds and shoots have improved so much so she's slowly getting out of that predicament. Elsa needs better and more gigs. :rolingpin:

Taylor is similar to Gisele in that she can do both commercial and high fashion seamlessly. A lot of the other angels can't. 

The best angels are the most unique ones. The ones that have a lot of copy-cats but nobody can come close to copying them. In the fashion world it's overkill to be a basic bitch. 

7 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

:Amelie_wft:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

29 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Taylor is similar to Gisele in that she can do both commercial and high fashion seamlessly. A lot of the other angels can't. 

The best angels are the most unique ones. The ones that have a lot of copy-cats but nobody can come close to copying them. In the fashion world it's overkill to be a basic bitch. 

Not having a man face should help her out the most. :ninja: